Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Halloween Giveaway 7 Saber Unboxing  (Read 3288 times)
Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

Choose Light ~ Resist Darkness

« on: October 12, 2019, 05:23:50 AM »

This is the unboxing video of my Lightsaber Halloween Giveaway purchase. With my purchase I received a total of 7 Sabers making this a rather long video since the box was STUFFED with sabers. Okay I'm not very good at talking into a camera either. Despite my appearance in a few spots I am really very excited about all this.  Grin I intend to create individual reviews for each saber down the road. Now that I've got a little experience hopefully it won't take nearly as long. It's a little over 20 minutes so.......... hope you hang in till the end. Thanks

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaklWn4CpfU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaklWn4CpfU</a>

~ Armory ~
Specter Diamond ~ Phantasm Ov4 ~ FRANKENSABER! ~ Grand Master LE ~ Aeon LE v4 ~ Dark Sentinel LE v4
Initiate v2 ~ Dark Initiate v2.
Future; Archon v3.1 ~ Fallen LE

I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing.
Close your eyes... feel it... the light... its always been there... it will guide you. The saber, take it! (Maz Kanata)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 02:40:20 PM »

Hey Enegue Nodrellim, that is a pretty sweet haul you've got there. Looking forward to the reviews. I have the Spectre. It is one of my favorites.  I know you're going to love it. That Frankensaber is sick. That and the Spectre made the whole thing worthwhile.  Hope you and your wife enjoy them.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 02:43:41 AM »

Thanks Malik, we definitely will be enjoying them. My next objective is to devise a cool way to display them. For now I think I will update my profile signature with the details of my new collection! Figuring out how to embed the video was a bit of a chore, but I got it. obviously I'll need to learn how to talk a little faster for my reviews so they don't seem to drag on so much. Thanks for the reply!

~ Armory ~
Specter Diamond ~ Phantasm Ov4 ~ FRANKENSABER! ~ Grand Master LE ~ Aeon LE v4 ~ Dark Sentinel LE v4

I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing.
Close your eyes... feel it... the light... its always been there... it will guide you. The saber, take it! (Maz Kanata)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 04:23:07 AM »

That was a haul and some very nice sabers! Looks like you have a humidor sitting there?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 04:50:44 AM »

That was a haul and some very nice sabers! Looks like you have a humidor sitting there?

Yep, loaded with a grip of Diesel's I just ordered.  Cool

~ Armory ~

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 05:14:36 AM »

Yep, loaded with a grip of Diesel's I just ordered.  Cool
Nice, tonight's line up. Just stared on my 2nd one.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Enegue Nodrellim
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 06:45:08 AM »

For tomorrow. I always prefer a dark wrapper with a full body flavor. Those look right up my alley.

~ Armory ~

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 04:20:47 AM »

That Frankensaber is sweet. I think it’s a reaper body with a counselor sheath, a specter emitter section and a dorinian pommel. Quite a mash up!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

SparHawk ByA
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2019, 03:40:44 PM »

Beautiful sabers. I cant wait to get mine. Beautiful Akita as well.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V5 (Diamond Fire Orange)
Initiate V4 w/Windows (Blazing Red)
Dark Initiate LE V4 W/Windows (Emerald Green)
Aeon V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Arctic Blue)
Dominix LE V4 w/Windows (Obsidian Lite Blazing Red)
Remnant (Neopixel)
Frankensaber (Obsidian Lite Guardian Blue)
Baby Frankensaber (Consuler Green)
Crimson Fallen (Obsidian Lite Fire Orange)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2019, 03:46:22 PM »

Love that Frankensaber you ahve there

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2019, 08:58:34 PM »

Cool video! Love that Frankensaber! Thanks for sharing!

Keverett
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2020, 05:19:55 PM »

Dumb newb question, but on the frankensaber are the parts taken off canceled orders or just randomly pulled out of a box of spare parts? 

Well, that’s like your opinion man.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2020, 10:06:56 PM »

They are pulled out of thin air sometimes, or perhaps the design shelf, because some of the parts are NOT part (or at least visibly part) of any saber currently being sold.  Each one is unique, and you never know what you’re going to get.  That’s part of the fun and the added value.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Keverett
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2020, 11:48:30 PM »

They are pulled out of thin air sometimes, or perhaps the design shelf, because some of the parts are NOT part (or at least visibly part) of any saber currently being sold.  Each one is unique, and you never know what you’re going to get.  That’s part of the fun and the added value.

Thank you for the response.  You’re absolutely right in that the addition of random “foreign” parts could make it very interesting.  Looking forward to learning more about the hobby.

Well, that’s like your opinion man.

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2020, 12:42:09 AM »

I like the longer videos. My wife and I watched this over dinner tonight.  She got the biggest kick out of not being the only wife to get excited about them. Grin

I've never seen a frankensaber that I didn't like, but that's probably the best looking one I've seen.

Great job on the unboxing

Lover of the light side

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: