Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I just invented a style.  (Read 2640 times)
finlayfox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -36

« on: October 21, 2019, 01:20:03 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EJYtZa5kUc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EJYtZa5kUc</a>

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Teddy Roosevelt

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 03:40:23 PM »

Ghost saber!
 I like it. I would have no idea how to engage in a fight against that. Definitely interesting!
Thanks for posting this.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 04:39:22 PM »

Just checking if you are familiar with this character?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

finlayfox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 05:16:56 PM »

Ghost saber!
 I like it. I would have no idea how to engage in a fight against that. Definitely interesting!
Thanks for posting this.
Oh This would only be for coolness(and sword dancing) purposes. You might be able to do a little bit of fun whack a mole with the saber, but nothing more than that.
Just checking if you are familiar with this character?

I had not until yesterday when I was shown this, but it still technically counts as a new style because on the one saber being held. Yay for technicalities!
I am starting to toy around with 2 levisabers and naming it Kreia style
BTW, gonna be getting KOTOR 2 in the near future.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 05:25:29 PM »

I had not until yesterday when I was shown this, but it still technically counts as a new style because on the one saber being held. Yay for technicalities!
What I mean, it is no new concept to manipulate a saber with the Force, regardless of how many are in hand. I already have a scene written in which Darth Logos uses 8 sabers, of fallen enemies, through the Force while still using his staff in hand. Needless to say, it gets hairy. Grin

But I will give you mad props for producing a delightful visual in your vid.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

finlayfox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 05:50:56 PM »

What I mean, it is no new concept to manipulate a saber with the Force, regardless of how many are in hand. I already have a scene written in which Darth Logos uses 8 sabers, of fallen enemies, through the Force while still using his staff in hand. Needless to say, it gets hairy. Grin

But I will give you mad props for producing a delightful visual in your vid.
I do have a question, has anyone done a real world application of using a floating lightsaber(it's on a multistrand deep sea fishing line with a swivel) while also wielding another weapon and using it at the same time? If so, than I get ot change my brag to something like, "Look what I did!"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 06:21:41 PM »

I do have a question, has anyone done a real world application of using a floating lightsaber(it's on a multistrand deep sea fishing line with a swivel) while also wielding another weapon and using it at the same time? If so, than I get ot change my brag to something like, "Look what I did!"
Not sure what you're asking. The application can really only be achieved on a fictional level where a Jedi/Sith can focus on multiple levels of spacial awareness. 1) focusing on what they are doing physically with the saber in hand. 2) focusing mentally on what they are doing with the other saber through the Force. The concept is known as Battle Meditation, and it is not easily learned or applied.

Sig by For Tyeth

finlayfox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 08:59:18 PM »

Not sure what you're asking. The application can really only be achieved on a fictional level where a Jedi/Sith can focus on multiple levels of spacial awareness. 1) focusing on what they are doing physically with the saber in hand. 2) focusing mentally on what they are doing with the other saber through the Force. The concept is known as Battle Meditation, and it is not easily learned or applied.
Well, I definitely did not invent the idea of Battle Meditation, However, working with a saber and levisaber combo, to where I give the illusion of Battle Meditation, as far as I know, I'm the only person to have done this so far.
I am glad to be corrected, because right now I'm having to figure out what works and doesn't; and if I had someone to learn from, that would let me learn things so much faster.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: