Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Tech Questions  (Read 1690 times)
lightsaberbuyer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 31, 2019, 05:26:48 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm looking into building my own saber with one of the initiate hilt options with no sound. What batteries do they require and does anyone know how long the light will stay illuminated if I leave it on continuously?

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 06:19:31 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm looking into building my own saber with one of the initiate hilt options with no sound. What batteries do they require and does anyone know how long the light will stay illuminated if I leave it on continuously?

They take AAA batteries. I've never left one on continuously so I'm not sure how good there battery strength is uninterrupted.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 08:43:58 PM »

I did a few forum searches on the battery lifetime. What I could find was that they'll last anywere between 2 to 6 hours. Don't know if that was with or without sound. But most people said around 3 hours of continuous use.
I'm waiting for my first sabers to arrive and probably will do a battery-life-test, so I'll let you know ones I'm sure. And if I can remember and find this threat again Wink

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 09:42:48 PM »

I did a few forum searches on the battery lifetime. What I could find was that they'll last anywere between 2 to 6 hours. Don't know if that was with or without sound. But most people said around 3 hours of continuous use.
I'm waiting for my first sabers to arrive and probably will do a battery-life-test, so I'll let you know ones I'm sure. And if I can remember and find this threat again Wink

My Aeon LE V3 stunt saber (Consular Green, because it matters on how much power is required) lasts overnight and still has juice to spare in the NiMH AAA 4-pack.  I can grab some fresh cells and start a new test tonight.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 07:13:41 AM »

Wow, that's good news!
So weilding it all day, while lit,  shouldn't be a problem.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 07:08:20 PM »

I wouldn't think so, depending on the blade color and the capacity of the batteries being used.  Sadly, I got distracted yesterday, and did not start the test like I wanted to.   Cry

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: