Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Banker — Official Trailer | Apple TV+  (Read 439 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« on: November 04, 2019, 04:16:20 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_-nk9-sMus&amp;feature=em-uploademail" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_-nk9-sMus&amp;feature=em-uploademail</a>

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 09:03:37 PM »

This looks amazing. I love Anthony Mackie and feel like the MCU only utilises about 5% of his talent (watch how good he is in The Adjustment Bureau for evidence of how good he can be). It's always nice to see Samuel L Jackson doing his Samuel L Jackson thing, albeit restrained so it doesn't cross the line into parody. And Nicholas Hoult looks perfect for the role. Cannot wait to see this.

Also, can I just point out that Samuel L Jackson is 70! Yes, you read that right. He is 70 years old and looks like he stopped ageing when he hit 50.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 11:08:33 PM »

I agree with you.  I like Anthony Mackie since 8 Mile just showed in theaters. I had a feeling that Papa Doc was going to do great things beyond The Leaders of the Free World. She Hates Me, The Manchurian Candidate, and Haven are great movies to date. They allowed him to show Hollywood what's he's about

Samuel J. Jackson stopped aging since xXx in my opinion and love every movie that he's in

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 11:45:19 PM »

I agree with you.  I like Anthony Mackie since 8 Mile just showed in theaters. I had a feeling that Papa Doc was going to do great things beyond The Leaders of the Free World. She Hates Me, The Manchurian Candidate, and Haven are great movies to date. They allowed him to show Hollywood what's he's about

Michael J. Jackson stopped aging since xXx in my opinion and love every movie that he's in
Point for mentioned lesser known film "She Hate Me" and I think you mean Sam L Jackson, not Michael! LOL

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 11:51:07 PM »

Point for mentioned lesser known film "She Hate Me" and I think you mean Sam L Jackson, not Michael! LOL

Thank you and point back. It was the dumb auto-correct

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: