« on: November 10, 2019, 03:20:39 PM »

Who else thinks that jar jar binks is a sith personaly I don't think he is 👌

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 05:51:38 PM »

theres actually a decent bit of proof supporting this theory in The Phantom Menace, but I don't have time to write it all down now. if you want, go to youtube and watch CinemaWins' video on the phantom menace. he goes into a bit of detail on it.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 03:13:20 PM »

The notion that Jar Jar was supposed to be a hidden Sith Lord is still better than all of the current canon. It is rumored that this was the initial idea (similar to how George kept the "I am your father" tucked well under his hat) but after fan disgust of the character in Ep. I, it was scrapped in favor of relegating Jar Jar to a tertiary character. Goldie is correct; there is an amazing fan vid on YouTube that explains this theory in depth, and it makes pretty damn good sense.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ElvenSkywalker83
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 02:20:26 PM »

He's a Sith no doubt about it XD. Hishe even confirmed it! This dude is the Sith Lord they were looking for!

Anakin Generation
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I and the Father are One.

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 10:06:32 AM »

Jar Jar is not a person who often likes to get into confrontation. He is a soft and gentle, humorous person and friend. But the Force is strong with him. If you want him to become a Sith, he will be, he will be.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: