Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Unmasking Vader, the True Nature Of The Force  (Read 819 times)
Anakin Generation
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I and the Father are One.

« on: December 24, 2019, 02:15:35 AM »

There is perfect harmony in all use of The Force
In Me there is no conflict, for I am only The Force

Through seeing the basic Goodness in others
I find the True meaning of The Force, which connects us all to The Force

Love is the Answer to every problem
And through Love I protect the Galaxy

In Darkness I find Solitude
In Light I find Peace

In Myself there is a part and parcel of the Love of all
And one day there will be Love in all, nothing else

This is the goal of the Jedi
The pure devotees of The Force

May The Force be with you

Anakin Generation
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 02:21:20 AM »

This is the Love between Luke and Vader as The Force was Balanced, that they gave to all Jedi and the Force itself.

He did it all for Padme, the control of the Empire (instead of letting someone less capable doing it), the Knight's suit, the agonizing suffering (Anakin means Lavaborn, and though he prepared himself deeply using Force powers for the transformation he was still hurt by it) that he prepared himself for and suffered on Mustafar to save her from dying for even a second during childbirth and then Blessing her with a long life after the mock-funeral, things that were all hidden in the films from misunderstanding eye of who Vader and Shiv Palpetine really are. The Death Stars were in actuality built and run by Dark Jedi, for example it took 18 hours of Force Use of many Jedi to make it seem like the one in Return of The Jedi was destroyed then. They are called GOGO class Death Stars that use Kyber Crystal arrays to transport planets to distant places. There is deep love in the Jedi, never forget it, and don't ever give into the hate, discern and if you are still on the platform of hate, only hate real evil, take the real meaning of the lesson from Palpetine whom dedicated his life to saving us all. Don't reteat into the fear. Give into who you really are, The Force, which is Love. To be a Jedi is making a choice, a very simple one, to Love or to not.

Anakin Generation
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 04:18:02 AM »

And the best answer for why there were so many duels, the Sith, the Rebels and the Empire..

Is the Simple Proberb: "Silence is Golden."

Meditate on Simply that and you may find even a deep part of yourself.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: