Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: They have arrived!!!  (Read 1665 times)
firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« on: January 06, 2020, 11:15:33 PM »

My order from December 9th has finally arrived. My daughter and I did an unboxing video for her YouTube channel then i figured out how to align the Menace SEs into a staff with my TCSS adjustable coupler. The only reason i went with the TCSS one for this is that it is shorter and I wanted it closer to the film than the US adjustable coupler does. I was surprised by the length of the hilts. The description list two sizes, one for sabers with Emerald or recharge ports and a shorter one for all others.  Mine both arrived as the longer version even though I ordered stunts. They are both Blazing Red.

I also got a Graflex SE in Guardian Blue, a Chosen One SE in Blazing Red, and a Guardian in Guardian Blue. They are all stunts because I actively enjoy installing my own sound. The ones that had the option for it have guarded switches because I like to replace thos with 12mm AV switches when I do my upgrades.

I'm so excited again even if I already have around 20 sabers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOccU22tazU&t=51s

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 11:24:10 PM »

Gorgeous sabers! I never realized just how long Maul's Double Blade actually was. What length blade did you go with? And are you still able to spin with it successfully?

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 11:28:50 PM »

Gorgeous sabers! I never realized just how long Maul's Double Blade actually was. What length blade did you go with? And are you still able to spin with it successfully?
I got 32s in it. I usually use a Sentinel staff with 32s and a flush vented coupler which is longer so I can still spin this easily.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 12:20:26 AM »

I'm so excited again even if I already have around 20 sabers.

Getting new sabers never gets old no matter how many you have.  I really like the non-ultraedge blades.  All of mine except one is an ultraedge but I've been thinking about changing them up.  Your pics make what to go non-ultraedge even more.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 03:03:33 AM »

That's a beautiful set of sabers! Two I have, and two I think I just might have to get. Thanks for sharing.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 12:12:51 PM »

Beautiful sabers, congrats!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 04:13:35 PM »

Those DO look beautiful, and as Maestro Jones says, the standard (non-UltraEdge) blades really do look cool; there’s no denying that.  As an added bonus, that appearance (of a light contained within a clear “tube”) matches up pretty well with the description of an actual lightsaber blade is (glowing plasma contained within a force field). 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 05:38:45 PM »

Beautiful sabers. Thanks for sharing!
That saberstaff looks like alot of fun to play with.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 04:01:53 AM »

Excellent batch of sabers, congrats.  I'll echo the love of non-UE blades; I've come around to thinking pretty much everything except AB, SRD, and EG looks better in the clear tubes.  GB looks good in both but the boldness of the blue really comes through in the clear blade, as you obviously know. 

Regarding the Menace, I did a quick comparison with my own double Menace and my Chosen One and it appears that my single color Obsidian equipped Menaces are the same length as your stunts.  Maybe they switched to a single length hilt for everything and haven't updated the specs.  I was still surprised by the compactness when I unpacked them a while back and the combined hilt appears to be fairly screen accurate in size unlike say the Guardian or Fulcrum.  Anyway, thanks for sharing your latest treasures!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: