Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Awesome forum member  (Read 1442 times)
Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« on: January 24, 2020, 12:02:43 PM »

A few days ago, Make A Wish Foundation was brought up in passing and I mentioned that my son unfortunately had qualified for MAW.  An INCREDIBLE forum member shot me a private message and asked for my address so he could send my "youngling" a surprise.  I thanked him profusely for the thought but told him there'd been a miscommunication, my "youngling" is now 22 and that I was actually interested in finding a way to participate in helping fund sabers for other kids.

Anyway, while I don't feel comfortable mentioning this member by name w/o his permission, I did want to send out a huge THANK YOU for his kindness and generosity. It shows the quality of people that we have here on the forum and in the SW community in general. We may be geeks but we have hearts of gold! 

=If any of the mods want to pm me for a name, I'll gladly give it to ya so you can award some points if you like.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 03:53:32 AM »

I love hearing stuff like this!  There community here can be awesome!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 05:23:22 AM »

Exactly what I've come to expect from this forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 02:46:17 AM »

This is very cool, indeed!  Thank you for sharing, and thank you also for maintaining his anonymity.  Many people who do this sort of thing very much prefer to remain unheralded.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Krishna
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 10:08:55 AM »

He truly has within himself what makes a Jedi, and all of us should follow in his path on a daily basis, in some way. Selfless giving is The Jedi Way. Thank you so much for sharing, and may the Force be with you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: