Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 866   Go Down
Author Topic: Post pictures of you and your saber!  (Read 2058690 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5115 on: January 01, 2017, 03:52:01 PM »

Breaking in my new Dark Apprentice LE V4 / Premium Sound / Tri-Cree Consular Green!!! Smiley EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE!

Great pics of you and your lightsaber!  That's the perfect set up you have - Dark Apprentice LE in CG - awesome it looks stunning.  Points for the share.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #5116 on: January 01, 2017, 06:10:37 PM »

Oh I'm embracing it, I like it! I'm really stuck on light up AV switches right now.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #5117 on: January 01, 2017, 09:40:38 PM »

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! Smiley I'm really enjoying it haha. To be honest I'm already planning my next purchase possible two at once! I would love a Guardian Blue for my next one, and possibly either a Violet Amethyst or Fire Orange for the other one!

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #5118 on: January 01, 2017, 09:46:47 PM »

Here is my Arbiter with the Yari extension. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #5119 on: January 01, 2017, 09:49:10 PM »

This was on 12/29. Pensacola FL vigil.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #5120 on: January 01, 2017, 09:51:36 PM »

Touching and beautiful.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5121 on: January 01, 2017, 10:15:23 PM »

What a great thing to get to be a part of and how touched Carrie would be if she could see it. I'd have loved to have been a part of something like that. Sadly I live in an area that doesn't embrace Star Wars and sabering. I very much like the fact that there are groups like yours that do and admire you for showing you miss Carrie like that.

+1

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5122 on: January 01, 2017, 10:31:58 PM »

there were quite a few places that paid tribute. Wa, Tx, etc.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5123 on: January 01, 2017, 10:40:07 PM »

there were quite a few places that paid tribute. Wa, Tx, etc.
I live in Northern Utah. Unfortunately none nearby 😕

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5124 on: January 01, 2017, 11:55:25 PM »

Here is my Arbiter with the Yari extension.  

Shocked  Sizzlin hot ! Shocked   The Arbiter saber of course.  Wink  Love the VA color... thought it was pink at first.

I have been putting off getting a yari but seeing your pike has put an idea in my mind.  If I'm going to find the time to exercise and practice... might as well get full benefits more quickly lol.  Cheesy

Thanks for the share and definitely point worthy.  Cool

EDIT:  You are amassing quite the collection... sweet.  Hopefully you can get your wife on board.  I don't think that you have mentioned her joining in with the kids.  Smiley

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #5125 on: January 02, 2017, 12:07:51 AM »

Shocked  Sizzlin hot ! Shocked   The Arbiter saber of course.  Wink  Love the VA color... thought it was pink at first.

I have been putting off getting a yari but seeing your pike has put an idea in my mind.  If I'm going to find the time to exercise and practice... might as well get full benefits more quickly lol.  Cheesy

Thanks for the share and definitely point worthy.  Cool

EDIT:  You are amassing quite the collection... sweet.  Hopefully you can get your wife on board.  I don't think that you have mentioned her joining in with the kids.  Smiley

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it looks purple in some of the pics. I think it's actually GB.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5126 on: January 02, 2017, 12:10:19 AM »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it looks purple in some of the pics. I think it's actually GB.

Well if that's GB, than I want a GB saber.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5127 on: January 02, 2017, 12:11:38 AM »

That's weird... cus' most of my VA photos look more like GB with a purplish cast.  I just can't seem to set my camera to capture the correct color.  Smiley

And doesn't the Arbiter look perfect with the yari extension.  They seem to be about the same size and length.  Even the pommel is a keeper.  A whole lot of shemxy shiny silver there and some decent hand grips.  Am so liking it !  Cheesy

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #5128 on: January 02, 2017, 01:48:34 AM »

Hey everyone! I had already recently posted some pictures up of me and my Dark Apprentice Le V4 / Obsidian Premium Sound / Tri-Cree Consular Green but I also took a small recording of about 48 seconds long and I have it uploaded to my tumblr. However I would love to share that with you all here as well so I will post a link below. All you have to do is click on it and click play when it brings you to my post of the video I took! I truly love it! I will be ordering some more from UltraSabers!!! Smiley

"Description of Video" - Just elegantly swinging/spinning it around to some nice edm music in the background to compliment it Smiley

http://pandabear86.tumblr.com/post/155238322291

Btw my forum name says it all! So if you do decide to give me points just make sure it's "Dark Side" pts! Thank you all! Everyone here in this community is awesome!

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5129 on: January 02, 2017, 04:46:23 AM »

Hey everyone! I had already recently posted some pictures up of me and my Dark Apprentice Le V4 / Obsidian Premium Sound / Tri-Cree Consular Green but I also took a small recording of about 48 seconds long and I have it uploaded to my tumblr. However I would love to share that with you all here as well so I will post a link below. All you have to do is click on it and click play when it brings you to my post of the video I took! I truly love it! I will be ordering some more from UltraSabers!!! Smiley

"Description of Video" - Just elegantly swinging/spinning it around to some nice edm music in the background to compliment it Smiley

http://pandabear86.tumblr.com/post/155238322291

Btw my forum name says it all! So if you do decide to give me points just make sure it's "Dark Side" pts! Thank you all! Everyone here in this community is awesome!

Looks great Darth Genji. Smiley

Gotta love those CG blades.  So bright.  Cool

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 866   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: