Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Totally not SW, but an AMAZING show - Why did you love Babylon 5?  (Read 8015 times)
Cern
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2020, 08:43:45 PM »

Truth is, i'm kind of glad (for the Ivanova character) that she was not in Season 5. The plan was for her to fall for Byron (instead of Lyta) and get her heart broken *again.*

Since she left, they transferred that story over to Lyta, which honestly is good because it gave her something to do, as she was basically just supposed to be one of Byrons followers and then take over as leader of the rogue Telepaths after he died.

"Evil is never the opposite of good, but rather its destroyer."

TheLonelyJedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2020, 10:45:07 PM »

One of my favorite lines will always be, "Do not THUNK the book of G'Quan!"

Luminous beings are we

Cern
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 12:36:44 AM »

"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?" So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

"Well, they said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger. I'm not repressed anymore."

"It's like I always say, you get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than with just a kind word."

"Evil is never the opposite of good, but rather its destroyer."

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2020, 11:04:49 PM »

Thanks!

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2020, 09:31:53 PM »

Oh my gosh, B5 - THE sci fi series of my students life. Cheesy
Funny fact, just this week my wife has finished to watch all seasons again.
I love the whole story. It's like a real action drama, just on space coincidentally. The characters are believable, all with their very own story. Love the episode with the two technicans - it great to see there are not just the heroes, there are so many people behind, nothing would work without them.

Back then I had mailed with J. Michael Straczynski (Creator of B5, very nice) and spoken with Warner Bos. because I wanted to create a free print&play B5 card game with some fans. JMS liked the idea, but sadly Warner said no, because a free game makes no profit. Well, a long long time ago...

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print