Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darksaber  (Read 1085 times)
aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« on: April 29, 2020, 10:14:16 AM »

Hi guys so one lightsaber i never seen outside of the shows is the DarkSaber if anyone has attempted to make this id love to see ppl's attempts.
I know that this must be a harder saber to make with the hilt shape and also the blade shape and colour, but its just so damn unique that it just really makes me want one!!

Whats everyone's thoughts on the Darksaber do you think it could be done? (if it hasn't already)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 10:37:07 AM »

Hasn't been done by US yet. Maybe with the new shows they might try. But you can search the web to find so attempts out there.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 02:50:21 PM »

As far as the hilt, no I haven't seen one from a mainstream smith. However, the blade can be found at Ripper Blades.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 03:07:07 PM »

My wife has a Darksaber hilt from a different maker.  It's not bad, but the issue I have is the blade doesn't light up well.  The LED is bright, but considering the blade is flat and most of the light is not going through the blade, it isn't too bright.I'd post pics, but I fear that would be a violation of the board policies.  I do have a picture of the redacted hilt and blade here.  The first picture is the blade ignited with the room lights off.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: