Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: how many people are in here exactly  (Read 1832 times)
Organa501st
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 01, 2020, 05:05:37 AM »

I'm new to the forum so I was just thinking, the people in this forum, are you guys from around the world?? and if you are, what country??

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 05:18:52 AM »

I'm new to the forum so I was just thinking, the people in this forum, are you guys from around the world?? and if you are, what country??
First of all: welcome to the Forums!  I think that you'll find that the people here (ESPECIALLY the forum Moderators & Commanders) are extremely helpful, kind, and informative individuals  Smiley  As for your question(s), well...

4839 Guests, 175 Users
Most Online Today: 5186. Most Online Ever: 27655 (January 14, 2020, 07:30:12 AM)

And that's just general information  Wink

There are several members that I consider good friends that live all over the entire globe, from North America to Britain to Australia.  I'm from and currently live in the United States  Smiley

I encourage you to check out the rest of the forums; there are some incredible threads that I imagine you'll find enjoyable^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 08:08:10 AM »

I saw those numbers a few times before. But I think if they are correct. Alot of those people just read and don't write.
That or I'm just missing a huge part of this forum.

Welcome to the forum, and for your information, I'm from the Netherlands, so I'm guessing that's on the other side of a great big hole filled with water from where you live?

And Dutchman is right, it's a pretty friendly bunch of people.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 08:28:45 AM »

Hello and Greetings Organa501st,

There are a great many members here but they do tend to float in and out of active participation. However we do have a lot of "Lurkers" too that watch the forum from the shadows! I can confirm I was one of the members online on Jan 14th this year and it was busy.

As TheDutchman stated there are some great people on the forum who post about everything from saber buying advice, reviews, arts and fiction writing all the way through to costuming and saber choreography and spinning - I'm sure you'll find something of interest to catch your interest.

And just so you know I'm from the Outer Rim of the UK.
Enjoy your time and the forum and maybe we'll get to chat again soon.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 12:41:26 PM »

Just like Dutch, I've met quite a few friends on here from all over the world to across the great United States. It's great and truly amazing how a love for something like lightsabers and Star Wars can connect you to someone who doesn't live close to you.  Due to the military, I have traveled across the world which I am lucky to have but the US is my home Wink

AAC85
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Well hello there

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 02:08:01 PM »

I'm in Greece  Roll Eyes

May the force be with you
Always.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: