Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cross guard sabers  (Read 1517 times)
Revan the Awesome
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 19, 2020, 04:44:28 PM »

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on which cross guard saber would be good for dueling? I’ve been really eyeballing the renegade le just because it looks cool and looks pretty comfortable but since I haven’t held one before let alone swung one around I was hoping to get some opinions on it. Thanks for any answers!

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 09:29:31 PM »

I personally prefer the Flamberge over the Renegade, mostly because I prefer the simpler cross guard design and I prefer the pommel on the Flamberge.

But it really comes down to personal preference and you cannot go wrong with either one.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Revan the Awesome
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 09:50:23 PM »

Sweet thank you! Was also curious if there was a good YouTube channel or person to try and talk to about learning some Djem-So stuff since that’s definitely the form I gravitate towards?

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 10:07:37 PM »

Go here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TerraPrimeLightsaber

They're not the only ones who have videos, but I like their structured approach to the saber forms. You can contact Master Nero Attoru here on the forums as he's a TPLA member and can give you more information.

You can also just do a search of Djem-So in this sub-forum and there are a couple pages of results.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Revan the Awesome
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 10:10:13 PM »

Thank you very much! Can’t wait to dig into all of it!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: