Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Warranty in the forum?  (Read 3821 times)
N1Swift
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 19, 2020, 09:21:41 AM »

Hello everyone, glad to be here and can call myself a light saber owner.

So I ordered 2 mystery boxes a month ago and one light saber won't turn on anymore, even with full charged batterys or new ones. But the problem starts with trying to contact anyone for the warranty. I don't get an answer via mail and I checked every folder there.

So long story short, is there a way to contact the support in this forum?

Snowkiller
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 09:48:08 AM »

No, only through the force.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 11:51:28 AM »

Good Morning N1Swift,

This forum has no connection with the business so the best way is to email info@ultrasabers.com and use the follow format for your subject in the email:  State your issue with your saber ORDER#:1234567890

Then be as specific with your issue as much as possible so that they will get back to you. 

N1Swift
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 05:48:02 PM »

Thanks Smiley

I will try to e-mail them again. Hope they will answer me because I would really like to have the light saber work again.

My force is a bit rusty but I will try it too.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 03:07:28 PM »

d 2 rechargeable batteries for my my omen sword
They never showed up....I've called I've sent emails i even sent the receipt where I purchased them and i got no cl back no ema il reply now i am in the midst of dispute  the charge
S sure it was just 2 batteries but I've purchased 6 swords fro m them and i have been a loyal follower until this. Its not that i didn't give them enough time because they was purchased June 13th. forget ultrasabets as soon as i get .y money back I'll go to one of their  competitors and start buying my sabers from them!All because they couldn't send me  my 2 batteriesand answer my phone calls or emails.

This is a group of UltraSabers customers and fans, not a way to reach UltraSabers customer service.  Nobody here works for UltraSabers.  We can give advice, but we can’t provide specific information about your order because we don’t have access to any of that information.

ORDINARILY, you would probably have your saber in your hand already, because their turnaround time was typically 1-2 weeks.  Lots of us old-timers have that as our default experience with UltraSabers.  HOWEVER... in early December of last year, thanks to all the fan excitement surrounding the last Star Wars movie, a new Star Wars TV show that apparently should have been titled “Baby Yoda” instead, the release of a new Star Wars video game, the Christmas gift-giving season, and a winter sales promotion, they began to have so many orders that they fell behind.  In January, there started to be issues with parts and components, because of the COVID-19 issues in China, where some of the electronic parts are manufactured, and they fell a little more behind.  In February, the fallout from COVID-19 started to have effects here in the United States, and some of their more-local parts suppliers fell behind, not just the ones in China.  As time progressed, and as social-distancing measures needed to be put into effect in the workplace (causing more than the usual scheduling issues of getting the right technician, the right saber, the right parts, and the right tools all at the right workstation at the right time, multiplied across the multiple suppliers used), the backlog continued.  On May 25, they lost all their emails prior to that date, and that has caused its own issues.  They have staff working 24x7 trying to catch up from the backlog, and some progress is being made, but they are nowhere near back to normal yet.

Their overall delivery times have slipped quite a bit; although some folks still get their sabers in a week or two, some sabers take three or four weeks, and some take eight weeks or longer.  Note that the orders are NOT worked in a First-In-First-Out queue order; there are too many dependencies on various parts, technician skill sets, machine/workstation availability, and Lord-only-knows what else for that to be even close to efficient.  There have been entire books— heck, entire college courses— written on efficient manufacturing-process scheduling, so there’s no way I can give a full explanation here; just know that it’s very complicated.

The response times on the customer service emails have slipped quite a bit, too.  All I can say is to keep sending POLITE emails to info@ultrasabers.com with your order number in the subject line, but I wouldn’t send an email every day; that will just clog up the Inbox and make it harder to find the emails that need an answer other than “Yes, we have your order, and it’s in the processing queue, but I can’t tell you when it will ship, because we are waiting on <fill_in_the_blank>.”  There’s nothing wrong with wanting an update, because you have sent them your money; just understand that right now, getting an update, or your saber, is going to take longer than normal, and longer than any of us would like.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 02:37:23 PM »

d 2 rechargeable batteries for my my omen sword
They never showed up....I've called I've sent emails i even sent the receipt where I purchased them and i got no cl back no ema il reply now i am in the midst of dispute  the charge
S sure it was just 2 batteries but I've purchased 6 swords fro m them and i have been a loyal follower until this. Its not that i didn't give them enough time because they was purchased June 13th. forget ultrasabets as soon as i get .y money back I'll go to one of their  competitors and start buying my sabers from them!All because they couldn't send me  my 2 batteriesand answer my phone calls or emails.

Well, have fun with that. I have sabers from most of the major competitors and none of them are as fun to play with or work on (customizing) as my Ultrasabers. But have at it, you'll be one less order between me and faster service.  :p

Oh and by the way if you ordered with the most basic shipping the status may never change, they just show up one day. I have orders from a couple years past that still show processing because I went cheap on shipping but I recieved the parts already, in those cases within weeks of the order. Obviously everything is slower now.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff