Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any Game of Thrones fans here?  (Read 1597 times)
StupidSexyFlanders
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -34

« on: November 05, 2020, 10:24:42 AM »

This is my newest life size collector piece

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuI4mgwUcDM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuI4mgwUcDM</a>

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 06:31:43 PM »

Wow, that is one helluva Collector's piece, SSF!

Where'd you pick that up from (if you don't mind me asking)?

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

StupidSexyFlanders
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 06:42:04 PM »

Wow, that is one helluva Collector's piece, SSF!

Where'd you pick that up from (if you don't mind me asking)?

I got it previously owned but I believe it was made by Vranzv studios

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 03:50:14 PM »

your signature tag image makes me smile!

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 09:49:01 PM »

your signature tag image makes me smile!
Seriously, instant Dark Side point awarded... Plus, a love for my girl Daenerys, that's it's own reward. May I suggest that, if you enjoy a bit of light reading along those lines, you pick up a copy of "Fire & Blood" by George R. R. Martin. It's the Targaryen history from beginning of their dynasty through beginning of A Song of Ice & Fire's timeline. Full of great illustrations, 700pgs, and something to fill the void until book 5 is released.
Also, I spied the Darth Maul and Sidious in the background as well. Awesomeness, the Dark Side of the Force is strong with this one!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

StupidSexyFlanders
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 08:39:19 PM »

hahaha, thanks so much guys Smiley

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 12:49:14 AM »

Love it! Eventhough I think it would freak me out a little if it was in my house!  Here I am from a con with my lightsaber and some very good cosplayers:

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 02:16:45 AM »

Love it! Eventhough I think it would freak me out a little if it was in my house!  Here I am from a con with my lightsaber and some very good cosplayers:

OMG that Daenerys, I'd either propose or bow down in worship on sight! Melisandre is awesome too (although I'd have probably chosen to not wear the necklace on the neck and instead carry it to add depth to the cosplay). This is why I love conventions, the variety of awesome outfits is savory. If we're lucky the quarantine will provide a literary end to A Song of Ice and Fire as G.R.R.M is supposedly working on them holed up in his cabin. One can only hope. Sadly they didn't follow through on the Fire & Blood series, even though it would have provided a great prequel and the book is epic!

P.S. Great name, I both love it and fully appreciate it as a great choice. Well done Musashi, point inbound.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: