Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Order not processing  (Read 1147 times)
Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 07, 2020, 05:51:52 AM »

Hello I have a question about actually ordering a saber. I emailed customer service about it but I won’t get one back based on the many videos I’ve watched about their terrible customer service, so I’ve come here hoping that I can get an answer. I have my order ready all the stuff in my account is filled out and saved. My billing address is the same as my shipping address. However when I try to place my order it says there is an error and that it can’t process. My bank is telling me that it’s going through and they take the money and put it back in. I really want to get these sabers but i don’t know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 05:52:03 PM »

Your only good option here is to email customer service.  We cannot tell you anything.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 07:01:14 PM »

It sounds like maybe a software glitch, as Cyclops mentioned that's far beyond any of our ability to help here on the forums.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 08:49:25 PM »

It sounds like maybe a software glitch, as Cyclops mentioned that's far beyond any of our ability to help here on the forums.
Thank you for your insight hopefully they get back to me before the promotion ends....

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 11:33:36 PM »

I don't think it's an Ultrasabners problem. The same exact thing happened to me when I wen shopping at the MoMA store. All I got is tried again in a couple of days.

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 01:54:08 PM »

I don't think it's an Ultrasabners problem. The same exact thing happened to me when I wen shopping at the MoMA store. All I got is tried again in a couple of days.
Thank you just called my bank today and I was putting my card stuff in wrong the whole time. Kinda angry at myself for making the mistake but my order is placed now so I’m not worried about it, it was my doing nothing untrasabers.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 03:36:51 PM »

Thank you just called my bank today and I was putting my card stuff in wrong the whole time. Kinda angry at myself for making the mistake but my order is placed now so I’m not worried about it, it was my doing nothing untrasabers.

Glad you got it worked out, and with plenty of time to spare for the promotion too.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 04:52:13 PM »

Glad you got it worked out, and with plenty of time to spare for the promotion too.
Yes I’m plenty of time! Hopefully I win something from the raffle that would only add to the excitement

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 08:53:33 PM »

"I emailed customer service about it but I won’t get one back based on the many videos I’ve watched about their terrible customer service..."

I know there are videos out there flaming US's Customer Service.  While there are some things they could do differently, they are far from "terrible".  They are SWAMPED.  They average about 250 orders per day, many of those are for multiple sabers, so guesstimate that they take orders for AT LEAST 500 sabers per day.  Regardless, while they may be slow to answer emails, once they do, their quality of issue resolution is exemplary.  I've NEVER had them not solve an issue promptly and satisfactorily.  There is a formula I use to get quick responses from Customer Service, but it's a secret!  Not really hard to figure out, just common sense.

Glad you got your order in!  Now just be patient!!! 

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 09:16:50 PM »

I know there are videos out there flaming US's Customer Service.  While there are some things they could do differently, they are far from "terrible".  They are SWAMPED.  They average about 250 orders per day, many of those are for multiple sabers, so guesstimate that they take orders for AT LEAST 500 sabers per day.  Regardless, while they may be slow to answer emails, once they do, their quality of issue resolution is exemplary.  I've NEVER had them not solve an issue promptly and satisfactorily.  There is a formula I use to get quick responses from Customer Service, but it's a secret!  Not really hard to figure out, just common sense.

Glad you got your order in!  Now just be patient!!! 
Thank you I’ll try my best to be patient but I’m a mess when I order from stores online. I got package anxiety.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 10:22:18 PM »

Thank you I’ll try my best to be patient but I’m a mess when I order from stores online. I got package anxiety.

Well this will be therapy (or torture) for you.... you may be waiting QUITE a while or hardly at all, depending on what you ordered...  Roll those dice, baby.

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 11:23:33 PM »

Well this will be therapy (or torture) for you.... you may be waiting QUITE a while or hardly at all, depending on what you ordered...  Roll those dice, baby.
I’m willing to roll the dice lol the saber I ordered was just a stunt saber the dark apprentice v5 in blue violet amethyst with a 32 inch the harder blade and a covertec wheel and slip as well as a blade plug a black finish quick release coupler with two mystery box sabers I don’t think that should take long all they have to do is put the light and mechanics in it and the covertec wheel

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 12:46:51 AM »

I’m willing to roll the dice lol the saber I ordered was just a stunt saber the dark apprentice v5 in blue violet amethyst with a 32 inch the harder blade and a covertec wheel and slip as well as a blade plug a black finish quick release coupler with two mystery box sabers I don’t think that should take long all they have to do is put the light and mechanics in it and the covertec wheel

I Agree, and I sincerely hope you're right...  but HONESTLY, my advice?  Be pessimistic.   Expect 12-15 weeks.  If it comes earlier, be pleasantly surprised rather than expect it next week and be severely disappointed. 

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 01:33:20 AM »

I Agree, and I sincerely hope you're right...  but HONESTLY, my advice?  Be pessimistic.   Expect 12-15 weeks.  If it comes earlier, be pleasantly surprised rather than expect it next week and be severely disappointed. 
That’s my hope too I hope it comes sooner rather than later but I’m not getting my hopes up maybe it’ll come before Christmas maybe it’ll come after whatever happens I’ll still be happy! I’m just excited to hold it and turn it on for the first time. Then take it outside and do some first practice spins with it. Oh man that’ll be the day

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2020, 01:34:54 AM »

I Agree, and I sincerely hope you're right...  but HONESTLY, my advice?  Be pessimistic.   Expect 12-15 weeks.  If it comes earlier, be pleasantly surprised rather than expect it next week and be severely disappointed. 
That’s what I hope too I hope that it comes sooner rather than later. But I won’t expiry to come next week the lead time said 3-4 weeks to manufacture it so hopefully that’s true if not a little sooner. I’d not it’s no big deal I know they are swamped with orders so I’m not gonna hold it against them for sending it late

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: