Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Epicness Soon...  (Read 2026 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: November 28, 2020, 06:59:27 PM »

So here soon I'll have something epic to show off. At least I'm hoping so anyway. So figured on going ahead and making a thread about it. It'll possibly be Imperial related after all these years so Tongue I'll still need to get all the other little bits for the uniform though. I think you guys will like it though on what I have planned =] It'll just take me awhile to get it fully finished is all. Sorry for no pics right away though, seems it'll be a Christmas gift so just gotta wait a few more weeks x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 03:10:04 AM »

so…this is a teaser trailer then?!? Roll Eyes

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 03:11:07 AM »

Pretty much Tongue I'll be treating it as like the past 2 Mando episodes with no signs of Ahsoka until finally this weeks episode Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 01:26:52 AM »

Some pics as promised =] I wasn't expecting half of the whole set today so was totally surprised Tongue Gloves and code cylinders will be dealt with next week

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 01:59:00 AM »

so…this is a teaser trailer then?!? Roll Eyes
Ha, I love that. "The dragons are coming..."

But anyway, I do like the look shown so far. If I may make one suggestion, look up tutorials (if they exist) on youtube (best ones will likely be by USMC members) on uniform maintenance, proper ironing of a cover, looking good in dress uniform, etc. I don't know what they'll be labeled but those should be helpful search parameters. I say this because the Marines are exacting about uniform standards, which falls in line with how Imperial Navy would keep their standards. So it'll help make the overall effect more stunning in the long run, trust me. A sharp look can only be reinforced by perfect creases and flawless appearance in what is modeled after a military uniform. That outfit looks great, but it'll be show stopping with the proper application of starch and an iron. I just tried to get you to view proper reference material first since I don't want anything getting burned or ruined in the process, plus figuring out what heat settings work with the materials. If you would rather leave it up to others you can also get it dry cleaned and pressed right before a big convention or something. But I am seriously envious of how nice that outfit is already. *snaps off a crisp salute*

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2020, 02:11:37 AM »

He. I'm not too too worried about all that fancy stuff so. I do at least hang my better costumes though. Plus we dont have an iron either. I'll make sure to always take extra good care of this costume set for sure though =]

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 02:15:46 AM »

Looks awesome! I love imperial costumes, looks like you did a great job putting it all together too. My recognition of Imperial ranks is not as good as it should be but you're a... Captain, right?

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2020, 03:34:38 AM »

Your rank is insignificant compared to the power if the Force…bht you will make excellent fodder to practice Force choking on. (raises hand and makes pinching gesture)

Nice job!

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2020, 03:58:05 AM »

Lieutenant =] *Pulls a Moff Gideon and manages to resist the Force* Tongue

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2020, 04:55:47 AM »

Lieutenant =] *Pulls a Moff Gideon and manages to resist the Force* Tongue

Well in that case I think a promotion is in order  Grin

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2020, 02:29:21 PM »

Well in that case I think a promotion is in order  Grin
...or potentially summary execution for defiance/insubordination. Depending on the rank/circumstances of individual that was "administering punitive measures" and reason for such punishment. Skillfully avoiding punishment may only incur harsher punishment, as is generally the way of the Sith, Empire, and First Order. Defiance/resistance is most often frowned upon.  Undecided

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2020, 07:08:33 PM »

...or potentially summary execution for defiance/insubordination. Depending on the rank/circumstances of individual that was "administering punitive measures" and reason for such punishment. Skillfully avoiding punishment may only incur harsher punishment, as is generally the way of the Sith, Empire, and First Order. Defiance/resistance is most often frowned upon.  Undecided

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 02:58:24 AM »

@ Saso Is-kor

Oh yes, that worked out soooo well for Lord Vader.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2020, 12:26:53 AM »

I'll get some more pics up here in a few days =] I figured out the tunic bit so. I didn't realize there were hooks on the collar

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2021, 04:23:36 AM »

I'll get some more pics when more of my smaller bits start to get in =]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: