Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Sith WIP  (Read 30530 times)
mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #225 on: October 01, 2021, 01:58:49 AM »

cookies AND the Sith Ball? Who wants to be Jedi ?!?

Boots are up next

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #226 on: October 01, 2021, 07:23:01 PM »

cookies AND the Sith Ball? Who wants to be Jedi ?!?

Nobody, because the Jedi don't have Balls.

Smiley

Good call on the boots.

I suspect you're really close on having this event-ready

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #227 on: October 02, 2021, 02:24:56 AM »

dude! I learned how to sew on press snaps...I'm danderous now  Grin

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #228 on: October 02, 2021, 03:06:14 AM »

dude! I learned how to sew on press snaps...I'm danderous now  Grin

Your life will never be the same again! You'll see the pair of curtains that never stay drawn shut....Press Snap!....The stylish throwover rug on the back of your sofa that keeps slipping off.....Press Snap!.....That  pillowcase slip that never stays on the pillow....Press Snap!

You'll see Press Snap problems everywhere but now are armed with the skill to solve them. And I just saw your Comm Badge - very nice...you know you could attach it with a...... Roll Eyes

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2021, 09:19:10 AM »

Your life will never be the same again! You'll see the pair of curtains that never stay drawn shut....Press Snap!....The stylish throwover rug on the back of your sofa that keeps slipping off.....Press Snap!.....That  pillowcase slip that never stays on the pillow....Press Snap!

You'll see Press Snap problems everywhere but now are armed with the skill to solve them. And I just saw your Comm Badge - very nice...you know you could attach it with a...... Roll Eyes
Point xD

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #230 on: October 02, 2021, 05:59:15 PM »

Point xD

Ditto.

I couldn't think of something snappy to say.

but I bet MRG could fix that now.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2021, 02:11:05 AM »

…inch of velcro? *looking clueless but expectant*

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #232 on: October 04, 2021, 02:52:23 PM »

…inch of velcro? *looking clueless but expectant*

Hi MRG, Yeah, an inch or two might work better...IRL military flight suits use Velcro patches and would help the badge to lay flat and stop it moving.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2021, 05:42:29 PM »

Hi MRG, Yeah, an inch or two might work better...IRL military flight suits use Velcro patches and would help the badge to lay flat and stop it moving.

You know I was joking, right :-D

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2021, 09:17:02 PM »

I think you're on to something.  You know, the whole costume would probably drape better if we attached velcro all over MRG.  Then everything would stick in place for sure.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2021, 10:09:16 PM »

I think you're on to something.  You know, the whole costume would probably drape better if we attached velcro all over MRG.  Then everything would stick in place for sure.

No let's be serious Janx, if we did that then every time MRG went to a fairground or amusement park and walked past a BarFly Jumping Wall we'd never be able to peel him off of it!

But seriously I wasn't thinking 100% clearly when I suggested the press snap to attach the comm badge - I'm a little distracted waiting for a delivery of a new friend I have acquired. He has just cleared UK Customs and should be at my home in a day or two.

A press snap would be a quick solution if you wanted to remove the badge now and then but Velcro would be better. I'll let you finish your outfit in peace....looking forward to seeing the finished project.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2021, 05:14:23 PM »

**UPDATE***

Just received, painted and weathered my 3D Printed "Moraband" Blade plug from Sedstii Skyfaller Designs.

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2021, 08:02:40 PM »

very nice.  Good paintjob and looks great installed.

What's next/waiting on? Boots?

Anything else?

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #238 on: October 09, 2021, 02:55:19 AM »

there's always more…

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #239 on: October 10, 2021, 05:58:11 PM »

Nice. Always wondered what a V2 saber shroud from them would look like. Kinda tempted to get one for my one Bane's Heart saber now too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: