Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi or Sith  (Read 2058 times)
Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« on: February 05, 2021, 01:30:53 AM »

Which organization do you favor? The Jedi or the Sith. I go with the Jedi.

The old Jedi ban on marriage is unreasonable and foolish. The old dogma of both Sith and Jedi is foolish
There is no Emotion; There is Peace
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge
There is no Passion; There is Serenity
There is no Death; There is The FORCE

Light Side Favored.

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 07:58:09 PM »

Which organization do you favor? The Jedi or the Sith. I go with the Jedi.

I'm gonna go with Jedi.  Team Sith is evil, and not just from a certain perspective. They blow up planets. They actively engage in slavery. They kill innocents and take what does not belong to them. They destroy, even in the guise of creating. You will never be safe in their club.

there's some messed up things Jedi do (or through inaction, allow), but they are generally against all that and not actively doing those things.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 02:01:29 AM »

…must we always choose sides?!? There is a little of both in us all.

Who hasn't wanted to save a planet from certain doom by selflessly giving up thei life while brandishing a cool laser sword?

Conversely, who hasn't felt the dark urge to force choke that dude that cut you off in traffic and then, because traffic, flip every car out of the way?

Perhaps we are all just gray?!?

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Darth Abendroth
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 02:15:59 AM »

Sith all the way. They just look cooler and (in my opinion) seem way more powerful.

Besides, were the Jedi really that much better than the Sith morally?

I am Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith... The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the Light are limited in what they accomplish. True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 02:08:08 AM »

Sith all the way. They just look cooler and (in my opinion) seem way more powerful.

Besides, were the Jedi really that much better than the Sith morally?

…also the cookiesssssss!

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

AbyssForce
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 03:24:38 AM »

My OC is actually a Dark Jedi, kind of like a Grey but not really, my OC's name is Abyss, my legacy name in SWTOR is Abyss actually. My OC embraces the Dark Side completely but he uses the power to protect those that can't.

" You may think me a heretic, but I don't really care. You may think it impossible to be able to have compassion for those that are weak once you embrace the darkness. But you're wrong, I have meditated on The Force for thousands of years, it kept me alive all this time. In return, I use my strength from the darkness to protect those that need it. " - Force Master Abyss

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: