Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Need a storm trooper for Star Wars wedding  (Read 817 times)
Tansien486
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 25, 2021, 11:27:10 AM »

Hello I am looking to see if someone in the fort worth, up to waco area and willing to travel to Whitney, Tx. has a good storm trooper costume that would be willing to come and usher at my wedding and do some pictures after words.
It probably be only for about 2 hours date would be May 8th, yes I know it not the 4th but that isn't a Saturday is what she said so we will be doing court marriage on 4th and just a wedding 8th. LOL. If you up for it hit me up with what you would like to get paid. We will also feed you at reception if you want to stick around. We will be dressed as Jedi. I will have a couple kids dressed as jawas "hopefully" course I also just willing to invite people that just want to come and have some fun making this a great star wars wedding, The fiancee is allowing me to invite other people up to 10 extra if you want to come in costume.

Just hit me up ask questions. If you wanna know more about coming.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 03:12:10 AM »

Hello I am looking to see if someone in the fort worth, up to waco area and willing to travel to Whitney, Tx. has a good storm trooper costume that would be willing to come and usher at my wedding and do some pictures after words.
It probably be only for about 2 hours date would be May 8th, yes I know it not the 4th but that isn't a Saturday is what she said so we will be doing court marriage on 4th and just a wedding 8th. LOL. If you up for it hit me up with what you would like to get paid. We will also feed you at reception if you want to stick around. We will be dressed as Jedi. I will have a couple kids dressed as jawas "hopefully" course I also just willing to invite people that just want to come and have some fun making this a great star wars wedding, The fiancee is allowing me to invite other people up to 10 extra if you want to come in costume.

Just hit me up ask questions. If you wanna know more about coming.

I love this, and would love to participate but sadly do not live in the area... I do wish you the best, and good luck in this endeavor! May the Force serve you and your guests well in this undertaking. I hope you can find a stormtrooper within the next few months to coordinate with.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 03:34:19 AM »

you may want to contact your local 501st garrison. That is your best bet for someone with a legit stormie costume.

I'm confused about the Jedi part though…did you not learn that passion and attachment lead to the dark side?!? JK ;-)

Congrats and post pics

MTFBWY…always

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 05:49:21 AM »

you may want to contact your local 501st garrison. That is your best bet for someone with a legit stormie costume.

I'm confused about the Jedi part though…did you not learn that passion and attachment lead to the dark side?!? JK ;-)

Congrats and post pics

MTFBWY…always

Well it's a better plan than inviting Clone Troopers...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 03:13:36 AM »

…actually the clones are more canonically correct minus the Jedi wedded bliss part. You'd need two droids and a scenic backdrop of Naboo to really sell it though…Just Sayin'

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

Tansien486
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 10:28:39 AM »

Thank you yea ill be able to find some troopers I have some professional ones but they are 500 bucks figured I might be able to find like minded fans that just wanna have fun and maybe get it alittle cheaper.  And I would love to do droids finding someone with a c3p0 costume would probably be harder granted we are do a r2d2 and bb8 on cake toppers.
Want the trooper to basically usher in the guest as they come in that it would be cool. The jawas will be stealing the flowe petals as the flower girl walks down the aisle. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

mrg149
Knight Commander

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 02:54:43 AM »

*srormtrooper bends down in middle of aisle and retrieves the object he spied there, holding the delecate petal aloft for all to see*
"Look sir…a bride!"

– Yoda

ARSENAL:
-Whatever Points-

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 06:55:57 PM »

…actually the clones are more canonically correct minus the Jedi wedded bliss part. You'd need two droids and a scenic backdrop of Naboo to really sell it though…Just Sayin'
Probably best not to have the wedding on a beach either, since there'd be a lot of sand, which I'm sure we all know is coarse, rough, and irritating. And it gets everywhere.

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: