Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: A New Jedi Emerged on May 4th  (Read 10076 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 06:49:03 PM »

Hi there,

Just an "interesting" video of a Ewan McGregor interview with Jimmy Kimmel...and it was pants... Roll Eyes (fast forward the video to start at 9min 6secs)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeSSD5bzG4U&amp;t=546s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeSSD5bzG4U&amp;t=546s</a>

Apparently he made his own!  Grin

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2021, 09:02:49 PM »

Helloooo Everybodies....

I haven't posted here for over 120 days apparently and I thought I'd best post a small update to my costume. It's nothing special or too fancy, I just added a new tunic set in the dark tan/green colour so I can mix and match when I feel like having a change. Again it is a CosplaySky set:

product image

Oh yes and....Till next time.....

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2021, 11:55:55 PM »

You make a good Jedi in that outfit, green saber wit the hood especially suits you I think - but damn you make a great Sith with the eyes edited like that!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2021, 12:41:26 AM »

You make a good Jedi in that outfit, green saber wit the hood especially suits you I think - but damn you make a great Sith with the eyes edited like that!

Hello Jedi sycophant....who said the eyes are edited?

WAIT! WAIT! NOOOOOOO! Don't worry LSG, I haven't turned....yet! If I did decide to become a Sith I'd need contact lenses and unfortunately I used to wear spectacles as a youngling and because my glasses protected my eyes I can't stand things on/touching my eyeballs now.

So for now I'll stick to being a Jedi...thanks for the kind comment....point incoming.

Peace is a lie....there is only......what's the next line again?

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2021, 03:01:25 PM »

this is why its important to drink your blue milk for all your vitamins and minerals.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2021, 12:12:02 AM »

this is why its important to drink your blue milk for all your vitamins and minerals.

Hi Janx, I'm hoping to get the recipe for some of that Green milk I have heard about  Grin

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2021, 03:38:26 PM »

Helloooo Everybodies....

I haven't posted here for over 120 days apparently and I thought I'd best post a small update to my costume. It's nothing special or too fancy, I just added a new tunic set in the dark tan/green colour so I can mix and match when I feel like having a change. Again it is a CosplaySky set:

product image

Oh yes and....Till next time.....

Looking great my friend!

And I COMPLETELY agree with LSG: while your Jedi robes look fantastic, your Sith eyes are incredibly compelling  Cheesy

WELL deserved point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2021, 04:54:56 PM »

Looking great my friend!
And I COMPLETELY agree with LSG: while your Jedi robes look fantastic, your Sith eyes are incredibly compelling  Cheesy
WELL deserved point!

Hello Dutch, yes I had a close encounter with the Darkside (or rather had some fun photo editing) but I had some more Blue Milk and Portion Bread and I think I'm back to my usual self now.

As I mention contact lenses and my eyeballs don't like each other so a Sith/Darkside cosplay may not be on the cards...also this Jedi one has cost me enough credits already!

Thanks anyway and I hope you're well, point incoming.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2021, 10:28:02 PM »

Good pics! I was just trying to see what hilt that is your holding... The Dark Sentential or Apprentice perhaps...

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2021, 10:35:34 PM »

Good pics! I was just trying to see what hilt that is your holding... The Dark Sentential or Apprentice perhaps...

Hi MavRick, no fraid not and I had to purposely disguise the hilt. I wish I had a Sentinel but at the moment the cost of a sound saber and shipping + all the taxes and import fees when it reaches the UK is a bit much, meaning I have to buy my sabers from nearer to home.

Glad you like the pictures however, and so far I am still fending off the Darkside...that was just a 24hr virus type affliction I suffered with my eyes!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2021, 10:46:39 PM »

Gotcha

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2021, 10:51:00 PM »

Hi again MavRick,

Just sent you a PM.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: