Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: The Hope of the Jedi will now fully be fulfilled.  (Read 6229 times)
the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

I am the Force, the Force is with me.

« on: July 16, 2021, 07:33:10 PM »

Keep on with the Jedi Path. All of the things we have wanted for our friends in this world will and everyone who has not been a friend will happen for the Jedi, because all crearoioms will be friends, and follow the Love of the Force into Eternity.

The Force is all of the good things inside of you. Compassion creates the Force. It is the Force. Love is the Force. To Serve the Force, to be Purely Devoted to the Force, and to become the Force, returning to One’s Constitutional Position within It, is the Way. Merging into the Force fully brings Truth to the Jedi. Keeping the Force balanced can only be done through the Will of the Force. So ask the Force to dwell in you fully, and become who you are Forever meant to Be.

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 07:42:36 PM »

Keep on with the Jedi Path. All of the things we have wanted for our friends in this world will and everyone who has not been a friend will happen for the Jedi, because all crearoioms will be friends, and follow the Love of the Force into Eternity.
What?

the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 07:55:52 PM »

What?

All living beings a derived from the Source of the Force. Though there are varieties in consciousness, and the Jedi who have Transcended Consciousness, imagine but also know without a faulty thought that everything means Love and that which is not Love will be saved too, by the Force. That is the purpose of the Jedi, and the meaning of the Compassion that started with Vader and ended with what is happening now. Yet we must continue on because the world needs us in every way that a Jedi knows.

The Force is all of the good things inside of you. Compassion creates the Force. It is the Force. Love is the Force. To Serve the Force, to be Purely Devoted to the Force, and to become the Force, returning to One’s Constitutional Position within It, is the Way. Merging into the Force fully brings Truth to the Jedi. Keeping the Force balanced can only be done through the Will of the Force. So ask the Force to dwell in you fully, and become who you are Forever meant to Be.

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 08:00:02 PM »

So what is a crearoiom?

the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2021, 08:14:46 PM »

So what is a crearoiom?

It’s hard to describe, there are millions of things written about it, it’s everything and beyond everything you can think of and more, everyone and beyond. The Jedi word for it is exactly that. You are one, I am one, those that have lost their individuality outside of the Force are it, and all phenomena as well as everything and everyone that is Love and all that is not Love is it. The word’s purpose is to describe things beyond infinity and Eternity that will be saved by the Force, and everything within Eternity and infinity as well.

the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 08:32:00 PM »

What I want to say is that people should not give into fear. The reason that Yoda said that fear leads to the Dark Side is to be a true Sith Lord one must have no fear except for the Force, and heal fearful emotions in others. Yoda’s method of teaching is purposeful to teach everyone how to become a Jedi. But what I want to say to everyone that they should overcome fear and negative emotions through Love, Dark Side, Light Side, any side of the Force imaginable and factually there, one must always stay with Compassion. For the more one Loves, the more one overcomes fear and becomes a Jedi.

the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2021, 08:37:32 PM »

And Yoda has always been, and will always be my Spiritual Master, and I urge everyone to learn from him. He is bigger than the Multiverse, and far and further beyond, he is the entirety of the Force.

the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 09:25:54 PM »

Find the deepest compassion within the Force and Meditate on that.

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2021, 07:17:07 PM »

It’s hard to describe, there are millions of things written about it, it’s everything and beyond everything you can think of and more, everyone and beyond. The Jedi word for it is exactly that. You are one, I am one, those that have lost their individuality outside of the Force are it, and all phenomena as well as everything and everyone that is Love and all that is not Love is it. The word’s purpose is to describe things beyond infinity and Eternity that will be saved by the Force, and everything within Eternity and infinity as well.

No, another falsehood.  Google the word "crearoiom" and nothing comes up.  Not even you post, as it hasn't been indexed by search engines yet.

A word that's had millions of things written about it would appear somewhere online.

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 07:43:43 PM »

No, another falsehood.  Google the word "crearoiom" and nothing comes up.  Not even you post, as it hasn't been indexed by search engines yet.

A word that's had millions of things written about it would appear somewhere online.

POINTS!!!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 08:12:15 PM »

Point to you sir!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2021, 08:56:11 AM »

The language of the Sith is well placed into the order of the Force's Ether. You will find the meanings there. The world is more vast than you have ever imagined. Have you imagined very much? Well, it is above the scope of imagination. Karl Sarlov Vidvon.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2021, 09:41:46 AM »

The language of the Sith is well placed into the order of the Force's Ether. You will find the meanings there. The world is more vast than you have ever imagined. Have you imagined very much? Well, it is above the scope of imagination. Karl Sarlov Vidvon.
Seems like you have your own elaborated head canon. Enjoy.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2021, 11:39:17 AM »

pull up a fork for a nice big helping of word salad. I'd like to pair it with a tall glass of…well…you know…

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2021, 07:33:15 PM »

Seems like you have your own elaborated head canon. Enjoy.
pull up a fork for a nice big helping of word salad. I'd like to pair it with a tall glass of…well…you know…
Points for you both and your patience  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: