Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My First Diamond Controller UltraSaber - Electrum Wind  (Read 1636 times)
OmniSlash-X
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: November 17, 2021, 08:26:53 PM »

Hello everyone!  I received my new saber last week.  I decided to take advantage of one of the Flash sales and I am glad that I did!

Hello everyone!  For my second ultrasaber purchase, I went ahead and went with the Electrum Wind with the full Diamond Controller setup.  As usual I went ahead and got the XL blade as well.  Probably in the future I'll plan on getting the standard blade length and save the extra $20. 

Below is a link to my video:

https://youtu.be/aauEq9U6phg

Overall I'm highly pleased.  The hilt has a heft that the Aeon V5 LE does not have, and while it's a little shorter than my first saber, the difference in length is nominal.  It can easily be used as a two-handed saber, and is very comfortable to do so.

The Diamond setup is fantastic.  I love that it came with so many fonts preconfigured, and I personalized my own font setup the first day I received my Saber.  I will say it takes a little to learn the ins and outs of it, but I love the endless amount of options.

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 09:39:21 PM »

Great hilt choice!  It offers so many customization options because it comes completely apart!  Grin  It is my new personal favorite!

i just watched your review video (both) - nice job!  It is heartwarming to see the family involvement in this review - you appear to be surrounded with love.

Those blades are so frackin' long  Shocked

Thanks for the share.  Giving lightside points - you seem like a like side guy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: