Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 3+ year old saber, how to change sound and color  (Read 897 times)
Graygan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: April 17, 2022, 09:01:46 PM »

Ok... So I followed the various video tutorials and clearly I do not have a V4.  This saber is 3 to 4 years old.

When I press and hold for 3 seconds, it goes on, then off.  When I tap it on after that, it goes on with the sound and light it's set to.

I vaguely recall that I am supposed to do some sort of series of motions to get to the point where I can change the sounds and colors.  However, my friend changed the sound and color at the beginning of the pandemic.  Then I put it away and now have a need for it.  (going to the disney star wars experience tomorrow for the full 2 day stay)

I don't suppose anyone has a link to the how-to for changing the sound and light for the older sabers?  Or perhaps a video?  Or perhaps can just respond with the how-to?

In the meantime, I guess I'll keep trying to find the answer, but google is not helping much.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 10:21:05 PM »

I think only the Diamond controller does that set of features but not sure if the board is that old or not, I only have a V4 board set up in my Liberator so far

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: