Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian V4 Soundboard Stopped Working  (Read 865 times)
TheDarkSideKid!
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 28, 2022, 05:52:12 PM »

I bought my saber a few months back, I haven't done any heavy dueling with it, I have treated it extremally carefully as I spent a lot of money on it, but not long after I bought it I would turn the saber on and the blade just flashed 3-4 times (no sound) and not do anything. I was able to fix it by connecting to the software and restoring default setting (even though I hadn't changed any of the fonts or settings before the saber broke) and I had to do that one more time a few weeks later. I didn't have many issues for a while (except sometimes the option to chose color would just disappear), but now, I can't get anything to work again.

I made sure the battery is fully charged, plugged into the software, my connection was good, but when I try to reset the saber, it just disconnects. It'll then auto reconnect only to disconnect again when I hit reset. Same thing happens when I go to restore factory settings. It'll get to the very end, and then just disconnect before it finishes. All the blade does is flash at my 3-4 times when I power it on or when I connect it to the software. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I've tried reading though the forum and looking up videos but I'm coming to my whit's end. I have the Dark Initiate v5 emerald saber with obsidian V4 soundboard.  

Saber Surfer
Administrator
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 08:09:35 PM »

I recommend emailing info@ultrasabers.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: