Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Left Handed Weirdness  (Read 1410 times)
galenti
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 19, 2022, 04:07:05 AM »

I have to ask. Whenever I mess around or use my personal lightsabers, which I started collecting with the 2011/2012 ish Hasbro Sabers, I imagine scenarios in my head and play off that. I don't have really any friends I could do this kinda stuff with, and there's no sort of academy or something where I live. Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone has recommendations for anything. Additionally over the years of playing with sabers, I've kinda fallen into a personal stance? Don't know if that's the best way to describe it but... Essentially it's neutral stance, except I have my hands crossed on the hilt. I'm left handed, so my left hand is at the top, but it is crossed and touching my right hand on the bottom. Thoughts on this anyone? I've found that it allows me to make more unpredictable strikes, with more power, (using my hands and arms as a lever). Not only that but I can block on my right side with more stability and strength. Also as more of a side note, anyone know any good techniques or something for the left hand dominant?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: