Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian Light Sound  (Read 3563 times)
CapPoptart
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« on: December 13, 2023, 08:44:39 PM »

I was very plesantly surprised when my latest order arrived.  I have always gone with Obsidian Light, but there are some very notible upgrades.

Compared to my prior purchases, the blade is brighter and the sound is much deeper and richer (less "tinny" if that is helpful).

I didn't get flash on clash; but both sabers (my dark arbitrator and my free initiate v3 with sound) flash on impact. I assume that this is now standard and the "flash on clash" option simply adds a color choice now.  Can anyone confirm?

The ignitiion takes about a second longer than my previous purchases; long press - an extra second or so.  The on/off sounds are much improved.

One thing I noticed is that impact and motion sounds require a bit more "omph" to trigger.  You really need a really good wack to trigger the impact and flash.  Best guess is that the new board and lithiam battery are a bit fatter/heavier.  This may be causing less vibration and so less sensitivity.  Just a guess; would love to hear what others think!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: