Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darksaber v2 Guard  (Read 365 times)
Yarginshnarg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« on: May 27, 2024, 03:37:03 AM »

Hi so I picked up a Darksaber v2 at Phoenix Fan Fusion yesterday and while it's been really nice so far, the hand guard get a little wiggly and I am not sure if there is a good way to fix that. It was a little wiggly by the end of the day and I stopped by the stand on my way out. They tightened third screw on the bottom which looks like it's for the LED and that fixed it then but it's happening again and even with an allen wrench that fits I can't get it tighter or looser so I am unsure if maybe that's not the problem or I just need a different tool to get it out. I don't want to keep trying and accidentally strip the screw so I wanted to drop in and ask if anyone else has had this problem and knows a solution.

Aeon LE V2 GB
The Guardian CG
Dark Initiate SY

Yarginshnarg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 06:21:43 AM »

quick note i tried to make the "or" italicized and now everything after is italicized and i don't see an edit button so sorry about that

Aeon LE V2 GB
The Guardian CG
Dark Initiate SY

Saber Surfer
Administrator
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2024, 06:19:32 PM »

I am so sorry that has happened. I highly recommend emailing [email protected] and they can assist you with this matter. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: