Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Brightest white/silver LED?  (Read 1987 times)
Xaelk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 03, 2011, 08:16:57 AM »

I LOVE silver/white bladed sabers (I eventually want to build a saber with a mock krayt dragon pearl  Grin ) and was just wondering what the brightest you guys have seen is. Seems to me whites are more common than colors, and I know seoul makes a white p7, but are there brighter than that?

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:46:07 PM »

I LOVE silver/white bladed sabers (I eventually want to build a saber with a mock krayt dragon pearl  Grin ) and was just wondering what the brightest you guys have seen is. Seems to me whites are more common than colors, and I know seoul makes a white p7, but are there brighter than that?

P4 white are SUPER BRIGHT and work well for stunts and basic builds. P7's require a lot of power and will suck your batteries dry.

Xaelk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 06:51:28 AM »

the only sabers ive seen in person are the master replicas or whatever hasbro's calling them these days, which is why i have a bit of an issue with brightness. ive heard the brightness difference between stock led string sabers and single led sabers is like comparing apples and oranges, but havent seen them in person, sooooo....ill just have to buy an ultra sabers or two  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: