Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1134970 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5700 on: March 18, 2019, 08:02:15 PM »

Cheerleaders are creepy? Since when? Maybe it's because I live in the UK where cheerleading is not so common, but I've never found them creepy. Even when they are patrolling a graveyard at night to slay vampires.
I think I lack a tribalism gene. I find it incredibly strange to get that geeked up over an event you're not even participating in.

Told you, creepy.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #5701 on: March 18, 2019, 12:59:35 PM »

I think I lack a tribalism gene. I find it incredibly strange to get that geeked up over an event you're not even participating in.
Tell that to football (soccer) fans over here! LOL

Told you, creepy.
Not creepy. Awesome!  Cheesy

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5702 on: March 18, 2019, 01:53:59 PM »

Godzilla (1998 - Matthew Broderick) on Prime.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5703 on: March 18, 2019, 09:00:34 PM »

Godzilla (1998 - Matthew Broderick) on Prime.

Glad you're watching the movie Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5704 on: March 18, 2019, 02:12:14 PM »

Tell that to football (soccer) fans over here! LOL
Not creepy. Awesome!  Cheesy
Tell that to any sports group over here. Went to Purdue for 4yrs, never went to a game.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5705 on: March 18, 2019, 09:19:59 PM »

Tell that to any sports group over here. Went to Purdue for 4yrs, never went to a game.
I'm assuming Purdue is a university over there?

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5706 on: March 19, 2019, 10:00:04 AM »

Plus Faith slayer in a bikini.  Shocked

Point!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5707 on: March 19, 2019, 05:20:25 PM »

I'm assuming Purdue is a university over there?

Yes.  Its the "other" Indiana University.

I only root for them when they play Ohio State, whom they have a habit of beating.  Something my own Wolverines don't do nearly enough.  Not at all in last decade.  Which is very, very bad...

Especially when you live in the Kingdom of Saban....   :-/

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #5708 on: March 19, 2019, 05:35:07 PM »

I only root for them when they play Ohio State, whom they have a habit of beating.  Something my own Wolverines don't do nearly enough.  Not at all in last decade.  Which is very, very bad...

Especially when you live in the Kingdom of Saban....   :-/

I know of the UK Wildcats, I designed a team coloured hilt for them once but that's about as far as my knowledge of college/university football goes.....oh and I've heard of the Oklahoma Sooners!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5709 on: March 19, 2019, 12:18:58 PM »

I know of the UK Wildcats, I designed a team coloured hilt for them once but that's about as far as my knowledge of college/university football goes.....oh and I've heard of the Oklahoma Sooners!

Well, I live in Alabama.  Here, football is almost a religion.  (For many it IS a religion).

Nick Saban, coach of the Crimson Tide, is a demi-god.  He's a great coach, his team has been amazing for over a decade now.   But after a few years you get sick of the "SEC is better than the world" attitude.
Add in that my chosen team, the University of Michigan Wolverines, has been one of the greatest teams in football for a CENTURY but the last 10-15 years have been hard.   They're just coming back into relevance now, but not quite there yet.

It gets hard to take sometimes....  LOL

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5710 on: March 19, 2019, 07:41:33 PM »

Die in a fire. -_-

Sig by For Tyeth

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5711 on: March 19, 2019, 01:08:16 PM »

Nah.   I'll pass.   Thanks for the offer, though!   :-)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #5712 on: March 19, 2019, 01:54:37 PM »

Well, I live in Alabama.  Here, football is almost a religion.  (For many it IS a religion).

Nick Saban, coach of the Crimson Tide, is a demi-god.  He's a great coach, his team has been amazing for over a decade now.   But after a few years you get sick of the "SEC is better than the world" attitude.
Add in that my chosen team, the University of Michigan Wolverines, has been one of the greatest teams in football for a CENTURY but the last 10-15 years have been hard.   They're just coming back into relevance now, but not quite there yet.

It gets hard to take sometimes....  LOL

For my sins I did try and follow NFL for a while (well since the 80's when NFL invaded Wembley Stadium). Everyone here was a Bears' fan back then so to be different (and not knowing any different) I went with the Cowboys. And the 'Boys have had a few lean years here and there. However the NFL coverage is on a subscription channel now and I can't afford to watch them.

The reason I know about Kentucky's team is that a friend from another message board liked a Cleveland Browns hilt I designed named Dawg Bite and he asked if I could do one for his college team.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5713 on: March 19, 2019, 09:05:36 PM »

However the NFL coverage is on a subscription channel now and I can't afford to watch them.
Mark Chapman hosts The NFL Show and NFL This Week every week, both on  the BBC. That's where I go to watch my padded American rugby. And I remember the 80s invasion to which you make reference. I liked Walter Payton and The Fridge, but my team of choice (back then) was the Redskins.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #5714 on: March 19, 2019, 02:10:28 PM »

Mark Chapman hosts The NFL Show and NFL This Week every week, both on  the BBC. That's where I go to watch my padded American rugby. And I remember the 80s invasion to which you make reference. I liked Walter Payton and The Fridge, but my team of choice (back then) was the Redskins.

Hi Darth Knox, yeah I know about the BBC coverage but I like to watch the full games. And I sort of got hooked on watching Cecil Martin and Mike Carson on Sky Sports or listening to Troy Aikman and Tony Romo commentating.

And regards QB's I recall Joe Theismann, but I remember Warren Moon more (Houston Oilers IIRC)

Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: