Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1133569 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6090 on: July 01, 2019, 06:26:45 PM »

4 hours until Spiderman: Far From Home
Trying to get my hands on a copy of the Homecoming to prepare for a hopeful viewing of FFH this weekend. Followed by Spiderverse on Netflix and chill. Cool

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6091 on: July 01, 2019, 06:43:29 PM »

Trying to get my hands on a copy of the Homecoming to prepare for a hopeful viewing of FFH this weekend. Followed by Spiderverse on Netflix and chill. Cool

Spiderverse is awesome. I watched it for the 7th time this weekend since it was out

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6092 on: July 01, 2019, 06:48:26 PM »

Spiderverse is awesome. I watched it for the 7th time this weekend since it was out
It's sad, but ever since the movies got away from the original 3 (hit/miss though they may be), and the web went back to being man made, I've just kinda lost interest. The prospect of finding out about Mysterio has my interests piqued.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #6093 on: July 01, 2019, 06:58:12 PM »

I need to get the bluray. Definitely the best Spiderman movie ever made, one of the best animated movies ever made and one of the best movies of 2018 in any genre. The term "every frame a painting" was made for this movie.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6094 on: July 01, 2019, 12:51:42 PM »

I need to get the bluray. Definitely the best Spiderman movie ever made, one of the best animated movies ever made and one of the best movies of 2018 in any genre. The term "every frame a painting" was made for this movie.
Okay, but the ones that looked like you were watching an old 3D film without the 3D glasses really, REALLY messed with my vision, and nearly induced headaches.  I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing that effect again, and been happy.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6095 on: July 01, 2019, 08:06:11 PM »

Okay, but the ones that looked like you were watching an old 3D film without the 3D glasses really, REALLY messed with my vision, and nearly induced headaches.  I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing that effect again, and been happy.
I have heard that a small percentage of people were affected by that design choice with the animation. It didn't bother me, but it sucks that it affected you. Although, i had a similar sensation when I watched the 1st Hobbit movie (it was the increased frame rate).

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6096 on: July 01, 2019, 08:08:42 PM »

I will admit regretting not seeing it on the big screen. The artwork was an immediate draw for me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #6097 on: July 01, 2019, 08:10:50 PM »

I just watch "Spiderverse" for the first time this weekend.  We weren't too interested when I came out in theaters, but we were having a tough time finding something to watch and it was on Netflix so the I picked it.  I thought it was great.  The wife (who begrudgingly agreed to watch it) LOVED IT!  There's a great heart to it and some genuinely laugh out loud moments.  I've never been a big Spider-man fan, but this was really good.  

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6098 on: July 01, 2019, 01:12:29 PM »

I have heard that a small percentage of people were affected by that design choice with the animation. It didn't bother me, but it sucks that it affected you. Although, i had a similar sensation when I watched the 1st Hobbit movie (it was the increased frame rate).
Trust me, it's a problem with MY vision.  Frankly, though, I also think it looks like the alignment of the four-color process failed when printing the comics (my dad used to work for a printing company), so to me it looks shoddy.  I know they did this deliberately, but it still bothers me from a simple design/quality perspective, completely unrelated to how it bothers my sub-standard ability to see.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6099 on: July 01, 2019, 10:19:44 PM »

Far From Home starts in 15 mins (well more like 40 after all the adverts and trailers).😴

Something occurred to me the other day. One of things I used to look forward to the most when coming to the cinema was the trailers. However, thanks to the internets and the youtubes, I've seen all the trailers weeks if not months before. In fact, they usually end up showing trailer no.1, meanwhile I jusy watched trailer no.3 a few days previous! Lol😁

I do get a little joy at seeing the trailer on the big screen as opposed to on my tv or laptop. And it's nice seeing the reactions of the audience around me who weren't aware of the new movie coming out. But, that little bit of magic of the cinema going experience has gone, perhaps forever. 😥

Trust me, it's a problem with MY vision.  Frankly, though, I also think it looks like the alignment of the four-color process failed when printing the comics (my dad used to work for a printing company), so to me it looks shoddy.  I know they did this deliberately, but it still bothers me from a simple design/quality perspective, completely unrelated to how it bothers my sub-standard ability to see.
You should watch the Cinema Wins review of it. He used to be a screen printer too and said the exact same thing! Lol https://youtu.be/8ubmvZ-CUrQ

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #6100 on: July 01, 2019, 04:11:30 PM »

Here is a Trailer for you!
I can not stop watching this movie. I think my count is up to 30 something.  If you haven't seen this movie, you should.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pc5ikveEjA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pc5ikveEjA</a>

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #6101 on: July 02, 2019, 02:06:13 PM »

Ace Combat soundtrack covers are my lifeblood

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCWoLS7fMM&amp;list=PLWIPKM5hlQ0wqZq-GxjagbTCPHoPUJeMk&amp;index=34" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCWoLS7fMM&amp;list=PLWIPKM5hlQ0wqZq-GxjagbTCPHoPUJeMk&amp;index=34</a>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6102 on: July 02, 2019, 02:10:17 PM »

What is that fighter? Looks like a customized F-15

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #6103 on: July 02, 2019, 02:13:06 PM »

What is that fighter? Looks like a customized F-15

Sukhoi Su-30SM

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6104 on: July 02, 2019, 03:17:54 PM »

I'm a gear head and have been waiting for this car but as always, I'm going to give it a year before looking at it.  Also, have a few more cars that I'd rather own

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cxIFwHJNU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cxIFwHJNU</a>

Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: