Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Consular Green Prophecy with sound  (Read 2726 times)
Tuffskull
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: March 03, 2011, 05:41:51 PM »

Hey folks...I got my Prophecy a week ago and I already converted it to have sound. I used a 2010 Econo-Obiwan-sound-board. The pommel was additionally ordered and is from "the shock". In my opinion it fits perfect and to be honest, without the additional space I never would have placed all the elctronics in it. I bought a better speaker in a big electronic store, works fine too. The next project is a completely custom made saber by using tcss-parts.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:24:33 AM by Big Boss » Logged

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 06:33:51 PM »

Looks great! You certainly beat me to putting sound in mine. lol It took me two days just to rip the Obi apart and get the board out of it... XD

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Tuffskull
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 07:09:12 PM »

With the Dremel the ripping of the plastik thing took me about 20 minutes...using other boards like Vaders is more complicated because the led unit sits on the board...

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 10:09:43 PM »

Very Nice!!!!  Grin I wish I could put sound in my RGB Prophecy, but I have many other saber projects that will have to come first before I even attempted trying to get sound in it, would be great though.

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: