Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Overlord Review  (Read 802 times)
Ravenseye8
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 14

« on: July 28, 2012, 01:27:33 AM »

Hi guys,

This is my video review of the Overlord.  I got it in Blazing Red w/ Adegan Silver Flash on Clash and equipped with Obsidian.  It features the new non-illuminated A/V switch, for those of us who like the look of the switches but don't want to have them light up.  I often go for a lit A/V switch, but for this one I got quick-disconnects in the hilt, and I didn't want a red/blue switch clashing with different blade colors.  You can see some pictures below after the video.

Video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDYHv17C_s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDYHv17C_s</a>

Picture:

Aeon v2 RGB
Archon v2 AB w/AS FoC*
Bane RGB*
Bellicose RGB*
Consular CG w/FO FoC*
Graflex SE GB w/AS FoC*
Guardian GB*
Overlord BR w/AS FoC*
Malice BR w/FO FoC*
Raven BR
Shock LE AB w/ AS FoC*
SI v2 GB
SI v2 blue anodized w/BR (grab bag)
SI v3 AS*
War Glaive Emitter (Dark)
*Obsidian

LordBane10
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 3

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 02:16:19 AM »

Nice Overlord. I really like the new non illuminated av switch now. I'm getting a saber next week. Its going to be a Bane in Blazing Red with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade, Obsidian with non illuminated av switch, I think the silver switch will make the silver part of the Bane body look nice, and li-ions with resistor set up. Also getting the usb cable so I can load new or custom fonts onto the Obsidian board. Can't wait to get the saber on Wednesday. Tongue Oh and on a side note, Blazing Red really does look nice in an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade. I know because I have a Dominix V2 LE with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade and thats also in Blazing Red. =]

I love Ultra Sabers!
Sabers: Blazing Red Dominix V2 LE -Main saber-, Guadian Blue blue Liberator, Guardian Blue red Liberator, silver Consular Green Liberator. Orader- GB Bellicose Gold Button Obsidian!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: