Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472729 times)
skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #5610 on: November 20, 2017, 10:42:18 PM »

Oh.  What is MHS V2 compatible with?  (Or am I going to get in trouble for asking that on Saber Forum)?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5611 on: November 20, 2017, 10:54:10 PM »

I don't think it is a taboo question as we are allowed to talk about TCSS on this forum.  However I don't know what the MHS V2 is compatible with.  I just know that all the V1 pommels I have bought all fit US sabers without any problems.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5612 on: November 21, 2017, 04:46:10 AM »

MHS v2 is 1" ID, MHS v1 is 1.25".

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5613 on: November 21, 2017, 06:30:11 AM »

Its the MHS V1 with the more pommel choices that you want if you're wanting a different look for a certain saber. One of my buddies has a pommel set up from them on an Ultra Saber he has and it actually looks pretty good =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #5614 on: November 21, 2017, 05:57:35 PM »

I don't think it is a taboo question as we are allowed to talk about TCSS on this forum.  However I don't know what the MHS V2 is compatible with.  I just know that all the V1 pommels I have bought all fit US sabers without any problems.

TCSS yes.  The other companies that MHS V2 might be designed for is what I wasn't sure about.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5615 on: November 26, 2017, 01:32:27 PM »

Some more clan style saber designs? Tongue Much like how the Shock is

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Mace Windu is best Windu
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #5616 on: November 29, 2017, 07:35:47 AM »

Here is something tiny that really bothers me, when you go to order a covertech wheel there is no option for which design you want. I don't know how many sabers use the longer one as I only have 2 sabers with wheels on them but I think the longer one looks better and would like the option to order it.

"In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor."

Ultrasabers I own (in order I got them)
Bane, BR , V4 sound
Liberator, GB, Stunt
Electrum Wind, Emerald, V4 sound
Dark Apprentice V4, GB, Stunt <-- Raffle Prize

All points are appreciated

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5617 on: November 29, 2017, 02:02:49 PM »

Here is something tiny that really bothers me, when you go to order a covertech wheel there is no option for which design you want. I don't know how many sabers use the longer one as I only have 2 sabers with wheels on them but I think the longer one looks better and would like the option to order it.
I don't necessarily think they have differing design, as much as an inconsistency in machining. I assume the difference is less than 0.100"?

EDIT: I just took a look at your list and did some follow up research. I now assume you are talking about the height of the wheel on your EW? If so, this design is unique to that hilt. In keeping with the design of the original prop, the wheel had to be offset from the body due to lack of adequate surface area to mount it flush, as is the norm.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5618 on: November 29, 2017, 06:08:35 PM »

Archon V3.1 pommel for regular buy please? Wanting to make my V2.1 more accurate looking for reasons Tongue

Mace Windu is best Windu
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #5619 on: November 29, 2017, 07:46:11 PM »

I don't necessarily think they have differing design, as much as an inconsistency in machining. I assume the difference is less than 0.100"?

EDIT: I just took a look at your list and did some follow up research. I now assume you are talking about the height of the wheel on your EW? If so, this design is unique to that hilt. In keeping with the design of the original prop, the wheel had to be offset from the body due to lack of adequate surface area to mount it flush, as is the norm.

Really, that is a shame, I think that the offset wheel looks much better than the one that is kinda curved.  Cry

"In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor."

Ultrasabers I own (in order I got them)
Bane, BR , V4 sound
Liberator, GB, Stunt
Electrum Wind, Emerald, V4 sound
Dark Apprentice V4, GB, Stunt <-- Raffle Prize

All points are appreciated

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5620 on: November 29, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »

Really, that is a shame, I think that the offset wheel looks much better than the one that is kinda curved.  Cry

You could always try requesting one in the order comments field before check out. They seem to be willing to do quite a bit of personalization that way.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5621 on: November 29, 2017, 08:14:47 PM »

Good news, if you are modification-inclined, you can grind/sand a std wheel down flat, add a spacer of desired added depth, and then use a bolt of appropriate length. Le voila.

The downside is that when the wheel lies flush it helps to disperse torque away from the relatively thin cross-section of the bolt and lessens the stress on the threads.

I really wish they offered gold AV switches for the EW.

You could always try requesting one in the order comments field before check out. They seem to be willing to do quite a bit of personalization that way.
YEAH, if you want to do it the easy way. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5622 on: November 30, 2017, 05:24:09 AM »

I really wish they offered gold AV switches for the EW.

That would be awesometacular.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5623 on: December 01, 2017, 07:00:52 AM »

I think Ultrasabers should offer another thin neck design in addition to the Archon v3.1.

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5624 on: December 01, 2017, 03:28:38 PM »

I think Ultrasabers should offer another thin neck design in addition to the Archon v3.1.

TCW Obiwan would be cool. Most versions out there are ROTS or ANH, I personally like the one from TCW. Tongue

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: