Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1490367 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7230 on: February 02, 2019, 01:14:46 AM »

.....I still want a Bastila Staff Tongue Or at least an Emitter with the design so I can build my own

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Odion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #7231 on: February 02, 2019, 09:29:45 PM »

Hello, I was wondering, if anyone attached an USB port from his/her/its Obsidian or diamond board to the hilt. I play alot with the USLauncher and everytime I move the board in and out the saber, I fear to damage the cables or the speaker.

Would be nice to have a port for that, just like the charging port =)

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7232 on: February 03, 2019, 12:38:23 AM »

Because of the great response I got with the descriptions for the other sabers, I thought I would try my luck again, and see if any of you wonderful saber fans would be willing to describe the following sabers to this Blind Jedi.
Flamberge LE, and Flamberge V2:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40533.0
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate your help with these descriptions.
It gives me a better idea of what they look like, and well, makes me want to purchase them even more.
Thanks to the following for their descriptions of the following sabers.
Lady Agana Kath,, Chosen One.  Rapine, Dorinian, Archon, and Graflex.  James Casey, Guardian, and Spectre.  Solstice Lacer, and Infinit01, Electrum Wind, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Omen, and Catalyst.  Infinit01, Savior, Butcher, and Renegade.
I appreciate all of the descriptions I have gotton thus far, and hope they keep coming in the future. 
Thanks again everyone for describing the sabers, it is extremely helpful.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7233 on: February 03, 2019, 12:48:11 AM »

Because of the great response I got with the descriptions for the other sabers, I thought I would try my luck again, and see if any of you wonderful saber fans would be willing to describe the following sabers to this Blind Jedi.
Flamberge LE, and Flamberge V2:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40533.0
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate your help with these descriptions.
It gives me a better idea of what they look like, and well, makes me want to purchase them even more.
Thanks to the following for their descriptions of the following sabers.
Lady Agana Kath,, Chosen One.  Rapine, Dorinian, Archon, and Graflex.  James Casey, Guardian, and Spectre.  Solstice Lacer, and Infinit01, Electrum Wind, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Omen, and Catalyst.  Infinit01, Savior, Butcher, and Renegade.
I appreciate all of the descriptions I have gotton thus far, and hope they keep coming in the future. 
Thanks again everyone for describing the sabers, it is extremely helpful.

I'll see about doing a Flamberge V2 one for you Smiley A bit busy lately though, so you're going to have to give me some time Sad

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7234 on: February 03, 2019, 01:08:50 AM »

I'll see about doing a Flamberge V2 one for you Smiley A bit busy lately though, so you're going to have to give me some time Sad
Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate it.
-1 point for you.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7235 on: February 04, 2019, 05:39:44 PM »

If they had a payment plan, I would get a Sentinel LE V5 staff with this flash sale.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #7236 on: February 05, 2019, 03:45:57 AM »

I've spent thousands of dollars on ultrasabers and I do love them..but after cheating on them a little bit I've realized that I can't spend any more money with them until they get some kind of chassis system..it's outrageous that such a great and successful company is still just sticking there expensive soundboard to the back of a battery pack..I'm all for ultrasabers but there lack of chassis is really degrading there all around product..I mean I can make a better solution with a Dremel and a PVC pipe..I know ultrasabers can do better than that..please respect your internals and I'll spend more thousands..

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7237 on: February 05, 2019, 12:33:32 PM »

I've spent thousands of dollars on ultrasabers and I do love them..but after cheating on them a little bit I've realized that I can't spend any more money with them until they get some kind of chassis system..it's outrageous that such a great and successful company is still just sticking there expensive soundboard to the back of a battery pack..I'm all for ultrasabers but there lack of chassis is really degrading there all around product..I mean I can make a better solution with a Dremel and a PVC pipe..I know ultrasabers can do better than that..please respect your internals and I'll spend more thousands..

Agreed. I've broken battery cases, soundboards, switches, and such with spinning alone. I now order third party chassis' with my stunt or empty sabers now since those are my default to go with

wgbowlesiii
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7238 on: February 05, 2019, 08:56:53 PM »

I'd love to see some new hilts on the site also. A Katana lightsaber would be an awesome concept.

You underestimate my DOUGH!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7239 on: February 05, 2019, 09:30:09 PM »

Agreed. I've broken battery cases, soundboards, switches, and such with spinning alone. I now order third party chassis' with my stunt or empty sabers now since those are my default to go with

I have been lucky in never have broken my own battery cases, however, my Diamond Graflex had a broken battery chasis when I opened it from shipping.

Basically, count me in as number tres for a proper chasis system, or at least, a paid upgrade for one.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7240 on: February 05, 2019, 09:33:22 PM »

I have been lucky in never have broken my own battery cases, however, my Diamond Graflex had a broken battery chasis when I opened it from shipping.

Basically, count me in as number tres for a proper chasis system, or at least, a paid upgrade for one.
I was unfortunate to have one fall apart right before Wizard Con. Fortunately they were there.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7241 on: February 05, 2019, 10:07:14 PM »

I was unfortunate to have one fall apart right before Wizard Con. Fortunately they were there.

That sucks. Glad US was there for you!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7242 on: February 05, 2019, 10:24:21 PM »

That sucks. Glad US was there for you!
It was a cheap fix, and done in like an hour.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #7243 on: February 05, 2019, 10:52:31 PM »

I'm sticking with wanting "3 to 5 easy payments" payment plans XD

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7244 on: February 05, 2019, 03:51:11 PM »

I'd love to see some new hilts on the site also. A Katana lightsaber would be an awesome concept.

I think we can guarantee there will be more hilts. They released a lot in 2018, finishing with the V5 line. So, you never know what's coming next. I'd imagine a Katana inspired saber would be popular.

Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: