Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489187 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3030 on: June 27, 2014, 04:41:09 AM »

Re-stock of black Scorpion and Reaper please. Really itching for a Scorpion in Violet Amethyst. Only because I saw a Crimson Scorpion at Comic Con and the sabers really aren't that big in person like I thought they'd be, just camera illusions I guess like always.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3031 on: June 27, 2014, 12:42:19 PM »

Re-stock of black Scorpion and Reaper please. Really itching for a Scorpion in Violet Amethyst. Only because I saw a Crimson Scorpion at Comic Con and the sabers really aren't that big in person like I thought they'd be, just camera illusions I guess like always.

BIG? no but heavy.

Lightside points if any are given

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #3032 on: June 27, 2014, 09:32:51 PM »

My crimson scorpion is big & heavy, but I find that it has very good balance.  The choke point just under the emitter is just about right on the balance point...thoughts?

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3033 on: June 27, 2014, 09:34:20 PM »

Sounds like the guardian big and heavy but with excellent balance:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

crisjim4
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3034 on: June 29, 2014, 02:22:00 PM »

Initiate sized standard issue would b a cool thing

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3035 on: June 29, 2014, 02:25:49 PM »

Yeah:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3036 on: June 29, 2014, 04:18:13 PM »

Sounds like the guardian big and heavy but with excellent balance:).
IMO the Guardian is so well balanced that you can wield it with one hand, strong wrist and forearm...However the Scorpion needs two hands! It has great balance as well but the length combined with the weight will make it really tough.

Lightside points if any are given

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3037 on: June 30, 2014, 03:06:52 AM »

Early release of curved saber already. Lol. I stole Saruman's seeing crystal ball and saw what US is planning to build. Lol. But seriously. Curved saber already. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

jabiscaro
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #3038 on: July 01, 2014, 02:05:39 AM »

I'd really love for there to be a way to resell sabers back to US and possibly let other customers buy them "refurbished". Like on the left side of the main site, it could have three more links saying "Refurbs" , "Refurbs with sound" and "Emerald Refurbs". And then within that tab, it would show the current listings and an option to sell your sabers at a discounted price. It would be really awesome for raffles and grab bags and special offers.

Owned:
Aeon V3 with Sound in BR
Dominix V2 in GB
Initiate V3 in VA
Dark Initiate V4 with sound in CG
Dark Apprentice V4 with sound in Tri GB
Apprentice V4 LE in FO

Wishlist:
Menace SE in CG
Shock in GB

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3039 on: July 01, 2014, 07:38:36 AM »

I'd really love for there to be a way to resell sabers back to US and possibly let other customers buy them "refurbished". Like on the left side of the main site, it could have three more links saying "Refurbs" , "Refurbs with sound" and "Emerald Refurbs". And then within that tab, it would show the current listings and an option to sell your sabers at a discounted price. It would be really awesome for raffles and grab bags and special offers.

Very cool idea

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #3040 on: July 01, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »

Like a trade in type thing perhaps, options for cash or reward points. Cool idea, yeah. Cheesy

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3041 on: July 01, 2014, 10:26:54 AM »

I'd like to see grab bag options, like a reduced price for exceptionally rough condition or "Initiate/v2s only". An increased price option for premium sabers only, such as Bellicose and up.

Either that or add a section of $5 or so options to exclude certain sabers. Such as +$5 each for No Initiates/V2, No Aeon/Dominix, No Liberator, No Prophecy, and so on. That would make it so you don't get something you dislike but still make it random and possibly of the dent 'n scratch variety. It would also discourage trying to narrow a grab bag down to one specific thing as the cost would start to rival buying that specific saber for regular price.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #3042 on: July 01, 2014, 01:44:24 PM »

I'd like to see grab bag options, like a reduced price for exceptionally rough condition or "Initiate/v2s only". An increased price option for premium sabers only, such as Bellicose and up.

Either that or add a section of $5 or so options to exclude certain sabers. Such as +$5 each for No Initiates/V2, No Aeon/Dominix, No Liberator, No Prophecy, and so on. That would make it so you don't get something you dislike but still make it random and possibly of the dent 'n scratch variety. It would also discourage trying to narrow a grab bag down to one specific thing as the cost would start to rival buying that specific saber for regular price.
This is a very good idea...and very do-able for US!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3043 on: July 02, 2014, 01:36:59 AM »

This is a very good idea...and very do-able for US!

I'd guess so, and might make them a couple of extra bucks while giving folks that want grab bag sabers a way to narrow it down or avoid ones they already have.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3044 on: July 02, 2014, 06:28:26 PM »

How about a T-shaped coupler for making tonfa style sabers?

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: