Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489321 times)
ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #3045 on: July 02, 2014, 07:07:53 PM »

How about a T-shaped coupler for making tonfa style sabers?
now this is a great idea!  People have talked about tonfa style sabers before but I don't think they brought up the idea of a coupler to make other sabers tonfas!  I think you're on to something here.  It should be fairly easy to produce & could work with any mhs saber!  Point for you bro!!!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3046 on: July 02, 2014, 07:16:44 PM »

now this is a great idea!  People have talked about tonfa style sabers before but I don't think they brought up the idea of a coupler to make other sabers tonfas!  I think you're on to something here.  It should be fairly easy to produce & could work with any mhs saber!  Point for you bro!!!

Thanks.  I was actually thinking about trying my hand at a set of PVC tonfa sabers when I thought it would cool if we could make one from MHS parts.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #3047 on: July 02, 2014, 09:18:30 PM »

I have a buddy that's fairly good at fabricating.  I'm gonna run this by him & see if we can't work up a proto-type.  If we do, I'll post pics.

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3048 on: July 03, 2014, 12:52:39 AM »

New saber design idea: about Overlord sized, flanged emitter but have the top kind of hill up on the sides to the top, small sized pommel, either a light or dark side version as well. I think this would be cool. And a single choke area like 3 inches under the emitter Scorpion style.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Steffenator
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 26

This is not the post you're looking for.

« Reply #3049 on: July 03, 2014, 03:45:02 AM »

New saber design idea: about Overlord sized, flanged emitter but have the top kind of hill up on the sides to the top, small sized pommel, either a light or dark side version as well. I think this would be cool. And a single choke area like 3 inches under the emitter Scorpion style.

... we're gonna need a sketch of that one, brother.
 Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3050 on: July 03, 2014, 03:48:20 AM »

I'll try. Not really a good drawer much anymore. x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3051 on: July 03, 2014, 12:05:33 PM »

How about a T-shaped coupler for making tonfa style sabers?
point everytime  I see this suggestion, it has been done before.

Lightside points if any are given

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #3052 on: July 03, 2014, 07:14:46 PM »

I have one of the old PVC tonfa sabers... still can't use it that well.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #3053 on: July 03, 2014, 08:01:56 PM »

I have one of the old PVC tonfa sabers... still can't use it that well.

Did US used to make those? 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3054 on: July 03, 2014, 08:12:04 PM »

Did US used to make those?  

Yes gimme a second I'll go fetch the history of Ultrasabers thread by Big Boss it'll show you every saber they've ever made .

Here it is folks, presenting the link to Ultrasaberian HISTORY!!!!!!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=919.0

Please remember to thank Big Boss for his time and effort spent on this thread so you can pass your ultrasaber grab bag mystery  open notes test, please remember this list does not include currently sold sabers:).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:16:03 PM by Jedijosh » Logged

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3055 on: July 03, 2014, 08:36:29 PM »

The thing I find most interesting about the History thread is that the very first saber, the 'dark apprentice', is a curved hilt.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #3056 on: July 03, 2014, 08:45:20 PM »

Yes gimme a second I'll go fetch the history of Ultrasabers thread by Big Boss it'll show you every saber they've ever made .

Here it is folks, presenting the link to Ultrasaberian HISTORY!!!!!!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=919.0

Please remember to thank Big Boss for his time and effort spent on this thread so you can pass your ultrasaber grab bag mystery  open notes test, please remember this list does not include currently sold sabers:).

Thanks!  I have looked at that thread before but I guess I missed those.  The tonfas and kamas are both cool designs.  Point for you.   Smiley

I would also like to throw another suggestion out there.  This has probably been mentioned before, I don't know, but a coupler that has both female and male threads.  That would make our Ultrasabers even more customizable than they already are. 

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3057 on: July 03, 2014, 08:47:08 PM »

Thanks!  I have looked at that thread before but I guess I missed those.  The tonfas and kamas are both cool designs.  Point for you.   Smiley

I would also like to throw another suggestion out there.  This has probably been mentioned before, I don't know, but a coupler that has both female and male threads.  That would make our Ultrasabers even more customizable than they already are. 
Your welcome:). Also I like the female/male coupler idea have a point:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

vampirelord3113
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3058 on: July 06, 2014, 03:23:33 AM »

Curved Hilt in a unique ultrasabers design would be nice. I see so few curved hilts on the market and as a practioner of foil fencing and Form II style saber combat I would greatly appreciate the design. also would like to see another concave hlt like the Dark Liberator

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3059 on: July 06, 2014, 12:15:57 PM »

A hexagonal or other flat-sided geometric shaped hilt or hilt section could be very cool.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 583   Go Up