Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489390 times)
ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #3135 on: July 26, 2014, 02:29:17 AM »

20w up from 12w?  Holy cow!  Is it possible?  I'd love to see it!!!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Markus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #3136 on: July 26, 2014, 11:43:38 AM »

Cheesy A few weeks ago at night, long after the end of a convention, I used to play Frisbee with a few people in a nearby park.
The lights of course mostly tend to come through the best, sometime around late afternoon or night, when the sun's slowly setting.
Needless to say, that my Manticore in AB right in the middle of the field acted as a nice "beacon".

As for a more powerful LED...
it sounds like a funny idea, but wouldn't that mean more stress for the circuits because of the additional heat radiation?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:46:49 AM by Markus » Logged

Catalyst w/sound, RGBA Emerald, silver AV (Always On), w/Kill-Key

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3137 on: July 26, 2014, 11:45:08 AM »

Now we just need the re release of a Rattlesnake or something similar to match the Mantis in battle. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3138 on: July 26, 2014, 01:03:35 PM »

The Mantis seems like a perfect opportunity to roll out a green anodized option, seeing how real Mantis's are kind of green.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Rankor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

No Points

« Reply #3139 on: July 26, 2014, 01:12:19 PM »

I second the green Mantis as well as throw in another vote towards Sentinel Yellow. They should add all parts or at least the curved hilt for the build your own saber. I want more variety as I make custom sabers so there are mor possibilities.

May the Force flow through you.

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #3140 on: July 26, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »

The Mantis seems like a perfect opportunity to roll out a green anodized option, seeing how real Mantis's are kind of green.
YES!  Green anodizing is something I've been wanting for a while & I think the mantis would fantastic in green.

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

jabiscaro
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #3141 on: July 26, 2014, 03:33:34 PM »

I loved how US took the display pics for the new Mantis. I think that's the backdrop that they should use for all of their sabers. I do like the old backdrop with the US badge, but it just seems a little cluttered. So my proposal is, when a new saber is released, take the display pictures with that metal backdrop. Just a small change can make a big difference

Owned:
Aeon V3 with Sound in BR
Dominix V2 in GB
Initiate V3 in VA
Dark Initiate V4 with sound in CG
Dark Apprentice V4 with sound in Tri GB
Apprentice V4 LE in FO

Wishlist:
Menace SE in CG
Shock in GB

AnakinSkywalker94
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3142 on: July 26, 2014, 08:29:55 PM »

Darth Maull's saber.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #3143 on: July 26, 2014, 08:53:42 PM »

Darth Maull's saber.

They have converted Force FX Maul sabers for sale in the store. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

AnakinSkywalker94
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #3144 on: July 26, 2014, 09:05:09 PM »

Oh, my bad didn't see it.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #3145 on: July 26, 2014, 09:06:14 PM »

Oh, my bad didn't see it.

Here is their Force FX conversion category.  They have single Maul hilts and saberstaff versions.
http://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/111.htm

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #3146 on: July 28, 2014, 07:08:25 PM »

An fx conversion is ok, but you still have to settle for a hilt that is not US quality with US durability.  I would rather US make their own Darth Maul.  I think they could do an outstanding job with that design

Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3147 on: July 28, 2014, 09:55:21 PM »

I have only read a couple of pages of this thread since its reeeeally long and I know that I'm probably not suggesting something new, but here are my thoughts:

Add-on options:  D-ring or some kind of integrated carabiner type system.  Activation boxes as an option on all (or most) sabers.  Fine line "checkering" on grip areas of hilts (think of the backstraps and sometimes other parts of 1911 .45 pistols, where fine lines are machined into the metal, very close together, in order to enhance grip).

Sabers:  Mace Windu, a 2-tone Prophecy where the lower grip area and the upper ring are black, with the other parts remaining polished silver.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3148 on: July 28, 2014, 10:57:47 PM »

You touched on some stuff people (myself included) have brought up a billion times, namely D-rings and activation boxes as an add-on. Mace Windu was a recent discussion a few pages back. Only partial blak anodizing is new-ish or hasn't been brought up in a while.

One I keep bringing up that I can't believe more people aren't into is electroplating similar to the nickel finish but in different metals such as copper or brass. Maybe someone out there would want to shell out the cash for a gold plated saber.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Rankor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

No Points

« Reply #3149 on: July 28, 2014, 11:53:03 PM »

I don't know if anyone has asked, but I want an Ultrasaber with a black light in it. Good for parties... Just saying.

May the Force flow through you.

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: