Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489218 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3330 on: October 11, 2014, 10:03:42 PM »

I don't think that it's a good idea for US to make thin-neck sabers - their blades simply won't insert deep enough, resulting in unsafe combat sabers because the blades can't be secured firmly and might be knocked out during combat. That's not US's philosophy, so I can't imagine that they think about making those.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:08:15 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3331 on: October 12, 2014, 03:47:09 AM »

I would love to see some thin necked hilts! Something like the ROTS Obi-wan hilt or the ROTJ Luke hilt. I know the "other guys" make them but who wants to give their money to them and not US?? Anyone with me?

The Archon is pretty close to the ROTJ hilt and you don't have to worry about dueling with it.  Lots of room for the blade in that one.  You can even paint part of the neck copper to make it more like Luke's saber. 
I also agree with what Racona Nova said.   

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3332 on: October 12, 2014, 12:04:01 PM »

I replaced the neck on mine so that I look like a student of Obi-wan or Luke but have my own style.  Makes dueling much better. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Darth Continent
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #3333 on: October 12, 2014, 11:19:08 PM »

On that note here is the Archon v2.1 with a War Glaive emitter sans the claws.

Formerly known as: JinxAC

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3334 on: October 13, 2014, 12:57:36 AM »

You just made me want a War Glaive emitter.   Roll Eyes

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3335 on: October 13, 2014, 01:44:21 AM »

I actually do more prefer the thicker necks. I don't have an Archon yet but an Overlord but I'm guessing its the same concept. I need an Archon. Tongue That's my wish list saber.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3336 on: October 13, 2014, 03:53:50 AM »

Point given for the nice picture.  Looks pretty sharp.

amorris350
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #3337 on: October 15, 2014, 05:25:53 AM »

I do like the archon a lot. It may actually be up next for purchase Smiley

sabers - Chosen one SE R+A 2ch emerald with sound. Initiate LE V3 Violet Amethyst.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3338 on: October 16, 2014, 05:00:25 PM »

I may get me an Archon now as well but a stunt and such. So how about a curved Scorpion? ;o This would be awesome.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #3339 on: October 16, 2014, 08:10:32 PM »

This is probably an old one, but I would love to see them open up more parts for sale separately, in the build your own saber section.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3340 on: October 18, 2014, 06:18:50 AM »

Dark Aeon please? Like with the top choke point anodized black? Would be a sweet one. Just the top choke point area basically. Especially for the possible V4. Like say in the drop box if we want a dark version. Just an idea though. =] Maybe even the bottom grooves anodized black as well.

justmutantjed
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

I prefer to stay close to neutral.

« Reply #3341 on: October 18, 2014, 10:04:25 AM »

Point for you, bro! That's excellent! It almost makes me want a Dark WG emitter for my DC, but that's choke-pointy madness, plus it'd end up being like 18" long! Grin

There are neither light or dark side; The Force is a vast and beautiful rainbow. I would seek neutrality and balance in and through the Force.
Sabers owned:
Shock with RGBW Emerald (SRD, Pulse: EG, FoC: AB) and Obsidian v4 Sound, Recharge Port, non-illuminated AV Switch.
Dark Catalyst in Blazing Red w/ Red-illuminated AV Switch and Obsidian V3 Sound.
Dominix LE v3 in Adegan Silver (standard setup).

Ren Kobar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #3342 on: October 20, 2014, 03:10:29 AM »

i would like to see a weight insert, maybe a short extension 2-3 inches.  it would go between the hilt and pommel.  it would have a slide out piece that you can add or remove lead weights to, allowing you to adjust the balance of the blade.

My Sabers:
Dominix V2 Staff in SRD/VA
Dark Initiate V2 Staff in BR
MAnticore W/ Sound in VA
Flamberge W/ V4 Sound in GB

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3343 on: October 20, 2014, 01:16:43 PM »

i would like to see a weight insert, maybe a short extension 2-3 inches.  it would go between the hilt and pommel.  it would have a slide out piece that you can add or remove lead weights to, allowing you to adjust the balance of the blade.

That's a great idea for people into spinning and other sorts of tricks. I second that.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3344 on: October 22, 2014, 12:57:14 AM »

This was probably brought up tons of times but a d-ring option if anyone would want that over a covertech wheel. I have one on my Overlord and I think its more comfier. =] Just an idea though.

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: