Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489209 times)
Shadowclaimer
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3585 on: September 14, 2015, 07:25:37 PM »

Ultra-blasters, Ultra-armor?  These are some novel thoughts flying around. Personally I'd like to see a blaster that can resemble a laser blaster and fire something more than a dot of light, for a sort of paintball experience. But as of yet my schematics are still a half finished sketch on a piece of lined paper... I'd love some kind of saber-shield like a Kilian Ranger's (see my picture for an example.), or maybe something Gungan style. That'd add a whole new side to combat. I'd also like to see a guard shoto add ons that you can screw onto a coupler, like the Yari extensions. If you put it on an Initiate hilt, the proportions would be just about right!

3 or 4 way joints would make me so happy.

Grey Jedi - Try to keep my points completely neutral.

Sabers - Initiate v4 LE (32" Sentinel Yellow), Dark Initiate v4 LE (32" Adegan Silver), Dark Apprentice v4 (36" Mirialan Green)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3586 on: September 14, 2015, 07:26:30 PM »

A point has been awarded Cheesy

I'm glad someone enjoyed it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Saber Rake
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

Light Side points please!

« Reply #3587 on: September 15, 2015, 12:42:37 AM »

Light or dark side points? Tongue

"I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."
―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dorkter Loveless
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #3588 on: September 15, 2015, 01:36:57 AM »

Op...Op, Op, Op,...Open Gungan style.

Ok that's out of my system. Carry on. Tongue

point awarded for awesomeness!

one saber Sad ... for now. Guardian, GB blade and AB FoC

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3589 on: September 15, 2015, 01:40:45 AM »

Light or dark side points? Tongue

If you're asking me, I'd have thought it was kinda obvious. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

justmutantjed
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

I prefer to stay close to neutral.

« Reply #3590 on: September 15, 2015, 08:00:31 AM »

Op...Op, Op, Op,...Open Gungan style.

Ok that's out of my system. Carry on. Tongue
I thought of the same thing. Kinda glad you did it first. Tongue DSP for you, because puns should never beget light-side points... Tongue

There are neither light or dark side; The Force is a vast and beautiful rainbow. I would seek neutrality and balance in and through the Force.
Sabers owned:
Shock with RGBW Emerald (SRD, Pulse: EG, FoC: AB) and Obsidian v4 Sound, Recharge Port, non-illuminated AV Switch.
Dark Catalyst in Blazing Red w/ Red-illuminated AV Switch and Obsidian V3 Sound.
Dominix LE v3 in Adegan Silver (standard setup).

Darth Terrus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #3591 on: September 15, 2015, 01:23:49 PM »

Ultra-blasters, Ultra-armor?  These are some novel thoughts flying around. Personally I'd like to see a blaster that can resemble a laser blaster and fire something more than a dot of light, for a sort of paintball experience. But as of yet my schematics are still a half finished sketch on a piece of lined paper... I'd love some kind of saber-shield like a Kilian Ranger's (see my picture for an example.), or maybe something Gungan style. That'd add a whole new side to combat. I'd also like to see a guard shoto add ons that you can screw onto a coupler, like the Yari extensions. If you put it on an Initiate hilt, the proportions would be just about right!

I can see Ultrablasters being a thing. There are two ways they could do it. Make them like an overpowered nerf gun that shoots heavy duty nerf darts with sensors and lights in them so they only light up when sailing through the air. They could also make paintball guns that use those magazines with the ammo and CO2 in them. They make indoor paintball pellets that are like foam covered in velcro. Obviously the blasters themselves would be heavy-duty, full metal, and authentic.

Saber Rake
Knight Officer

« Reply #3592 on: September 15, 2015, 09:13:07 PM »

I thought of the same thing. Kinda glad you did it first. Tongue DSP for you, because puns should never beget light-side points... Tongue
I dunno, I wasn't sure if Light Side were awarded for liking it, or Dark Side because.... Gangdam Style. XD

"I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #3593 on: September 16, 2015, 02:39:31 AM »

I can see Ultrablasters being a thing. There are two ways they could do it. Make them like an overpowered nerf gun that shoots heavy duty nerf darts with sensors and lights in them so they only light up when sailing through the air. They could also make paintball guns that use those magazines with the ammo and CO2 in them. They make indoor paintball pellets that are like foam covered in velcro. Obviously the blasters themselves would be heavy-duty, full metal, and authentic.
Now if they could turn these blasters into a laser tag type game, I buy them right now.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3594 on: September 16, 2015, 06:44:41 PM »

I dunno, I wasn't sure if Light Side were awarded for liking it, or Dark Side because.... Gangdam Style. XD

We try to encourage points to be a purely positive thing. If you fancy yourself a Sith (like yours truly) DS points are what others give to still show approval. Otherwise, I'd be very hated on this forum.  Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

gbr1976
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #3595 on: September 16, 2015, 09:55:40 PM »

I'm hoping for a chrome/silver emitter as an option on The Chosen One saber.

Saber Rake
Knight Officer

« Reply #3596 on: September 16, 2015, 10:00:50 PM »

We try to encourage points to be a purely positive thing. If you fancy yourself a Sith (like yours truly) DS points are what others give to still show approval. Otherwise, I'd be very hated on this forum.  Wink
Ohhh, alright. When I see dark side points I think "evil" and light side, "good", though I have the ability to argue this, however, I'd rather not get into a Force debate. (In this part of the forums.) Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3597 on: September 16, 2015, 11:35:28 PM »

Ohhh, alright. When I see dark side points I think "evil" and light side, "good", though I have the ability to argue this, however, I'd rather not get into a Force debate. (In this part of the forums.) Tongue

Points are all good. It would look pretty ridiculous with a Sith having a mess of Light side points because everyone agrees with his posts.

You could start a Force Ethics thread under Off Topic, Star Wars.  I'll look forward to disproving you. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

Saber Rake
Knight Officer

« Reply #3598 on: September 16, 2015, 11:49:28 PM »

Points are all good. It would look pretty ridiculous with a Sith having a mess of Light side points because everyone agrees with his posts.

You could start a Force Ethics thread under Off Topic, Star Wars.  I'll look forward to disproving you. Wink
Challenge accepted good sir.

oldgamefreak
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #3599 on: September 17, 2015, 02:33:58 PM »

The thing on my wish list is a set screw for the LED assy. to keep it from rattling around in the emitter.

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: