Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489410 times)
kmcc505
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #4005 on: March 02, 2016, 04:02:39 PM »

I keep hoping for something that looks like Windu's saber.

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #4006 on: March 02, 2016, 08:18:18 PM »

I'll hop on this bandwagon!  I'd be all over a Windu saber!!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

firewisplet
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

"You were my brother Anakin! I lava'd you!"

« Reply #4007 on: March 03, 2016, 05:07:49 PM »

I want to see some more unique hilts, like the Monarch and Mantis. Both are rounded and oddly shaped, but that both bring a sense of beauty with them, and I'd personally like to see more hilts like this from US.

Westmoore
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 23

temple guards

« Reply #4008 on: March 03, 2016, 05:19:08 PM »

A double bladed lightsaber similar in style to the Temple Guard's saber shown in detail on Star Wars: Rebels?  With slanted emitter with a opposite slanted shroud (a flower peddle effect?) and a new hinged connector between the two hilts?
^^^this please making the outfit atm

McClane
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #4009 on: March 03, 2016, 06:23:36 PM »

A MHS slanted emitter and an MHS pommel like the one that comes on the Flamberge

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #4010 on: March 03, 2016, 06:23:40 PM »

I know I've posted this before (some time ago), but I would like to see some sabers offered in earthtones...greens and browns.  I think the sabers currently offered in the red and blue would look great in an emerald green, or a forest green.  Brown highlights would look great on a green saber too.  Just wanted to put this out there since I know US is listening!!!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #4011 on: March 03, 2016, 06:36:05 PM »

I posted this in another thread but during one of the review videos it looked like the saber hilt was a whitish/cream color because of the glare. I think that would be really awesome looking if it were real. A white hilt would be great and...rightous imo.

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #4012 on: March 03, 2016, 06:40:25 PM »

I'd love a bayonet-style MHS-compatible staff "lug".  Something you could twist to expose a coupling mechanism, then click together with a spring-loaded locking mechanism, then uncouple with a push-button release and twist to stow the locking fingers again.  I'm sure it would be more complex than the current adjustable coupler but I personally would pay a premium price for something like that.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Xwing 2
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4013 on: March 03, 2016, 06:44:25 PM »

You should try to make a black light lightsaber so when you turn it on it affects everything in the room all your whites turning blue and everything looking neon colored.

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

« Reply #4014 on: March 03, 2016, 06:56:47 PM »

I posted this in another thread but during one of the review videos it looked like the saber hilt was a whitish/cream color because of the glare. I think that would be really awesome looking if it were real. A white hilt would be great and...rightous imo.
Yes!  I've been looking for a white saber too!!!

Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Kal-El_Kenobi1138
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #4015 on: March 04, 2016, 04:46:22 AM »

I'm sure someone may have already said this, but since i bought my emerald saber the only thing I can think of that would make it perfect, is different color profiles to go with the different sound profiles on the obsidian v4 board.

Owned:
Flamberge- Obsidian, AS
Prophecy V3- AS(Green disc combo)

Wanted:
Guardian- Obsidian, GB

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #4016 on: March 04, 2016, 05:07:00 AM »

Plo Koon's saber

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #4017 on: March 04, 2016, 05:28:30 AM »

I really enjoy the elegance and simplicity of Kit Fisto's saber.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

firewisplet
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

"You were my brother Anakin! I lava'd you!"

« Reply #4018 on: March 04, 2016, 04:12:26 PM »

I know I've posted this before (some time ago), but I would like to see some sabers offered in earthtones...greens and browns.  I think the sabers currently offered in the red and blue would look great in an emerald green, or a forest green.  Brown highlights would look great on a green saber too.  Just wanted to put this out there since I know US is listening!!!
Customizable LE accents would be amazing.
Imagine replacing the gold or silver with purple, green, red, blue, etc.

As a bonus to this idea, I wanted to suggest having more hilts having the option to be nickel plated or even chrome plated. I thought it would be neat since nickel-plated sabers look gorgeous. *Cough* Manticore CE *Cough* Monarch *Cough* Shock CE *Cough*

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #4019 on: March 10, 2016, 12:34:37 AM »

I know that for some sabers to use this idea on the emitter end of the saber they might need to be modified, but what if the neck pieces from the Catalyst and the Arbiter as well as the choke on the Guardian/Scorpion/Mantis pommel were sold separately? For those that would like to lengthen their saber but not enough to warrant buying a yari. Since they are MHS compatible they could be used at either end of the saber and unlike the Archon neck they could be used with nearly every emitter and every pommel.  

P.S. Crimson Apprentice.

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: