Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489285 times)
ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4365 on: June 30, 2016, 07:24:38 PM »

What about a purely one handed saber?  A Lightfoil I guess is the term.  A really short hilt that can't really be used two-handed at all (unless you have really tiny hands).  A Fencing style lightsaber that doesn't have to be curved (though that would be cool too).

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4366 on: June 30, 2016, 07:43:39 PM »

Make the Dark Menace pommel available for separate order.  It'd look awesome on a Dark Prophecy.

Email a request. Emory, or some other fine salesperson, can get you a price for a specific piece, or a suitable pricing substitute, and how to order it.

I was disappointed with my LP Manticore pommel, so I wrote in. Turns out I can get a HP CE pommel buy ordering a Scorp pommel and requesting the the substitution in order notes. Grin WIN

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4367 on: June 30, 2016, 07:55:46 PM »

On the subject of pommels, maybe more gold LE pommels than just the Shock LE (which is out of stock).  Something that would go with the v4 initiate/Apprentice/Aeon/Sentinel/Shock LE group of sabers.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4368 on: June 30, 2016, 07:56:13 PM »

Email a request. Emory, or some other fine salesperson, can get you a price for a specific piece, or a suitable pricing substitute, and how to order it.

I was disappointed with my LP Manticore pommel, so I wrote in. Turns out I can get a HP CE pommel buy ordering a Scorp pommel and requesting the the substitution in order notes. Grin WIN
Excellent!

But wouldn't it be simpler if the pommel was able to simply be added to your cart?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4369 on: June 30, 2016, 08:01:13 PM »

Excellent!

But wouldn't it be simpler if the pommel was able to simply be added to your cart?

I agree. There are a lot of back door ways to get things not on the website, and I wish they'd just offer them. If you'll sell me the pommel, why do I have to go through a bunch of different steps? Just list it on the site, and let me select it to buy it.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #4370 on: June 30, 2016, 08:11:46 PM »

To be fair not all extra pieces are always able to be purchased individually, I've been turned down before after emailing Emory.

I think the pieces not listed are of extremely limited quantity (when not part of an entire hilt) so it's not practical to list them individually. 

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4371 on: June 30, 2016, 08:28:29 PM »

Excellent!

True, but until that happens this is what we got. I think the better recommendation would be to have a listing of pommels in that price bracket, and then a pull down menu to select the specific design. This way you wouldn't need a million different listings for parts that have the same price. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4372 on: June 30, 2016, 08:33:44 PM »

True, but until that happens this is what we got. I think the better recommendation would be to have a listing of pommels in that price bracket, and then a pull down menu to select the specific design. This way you wouldn't need a million different listings for parts that have the same price. Grin
Even better. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4373 on: June 30, 2016, 08:37:28 PM »

To be fair not all extra pieces are always able to be purchased individually, I've been turned down before after emailing Emory.

I think the pieces not listed are of extremely limited quantity (when not part of an entire hilt) so it's not practical to list them individually. 

I understand that, but if I can buy it, it would be nice for it to be listed. Just less steps.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4374 on: June 30, 2016, 08:47:06 PM »

I will concur with this as well. Even though my first request was priced, they would have no real reason to list Scorp claws individually. So a request for a replacement would make better sense than an actual listing.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #4375 on: June 30, 2016, 10:28:09 PM »

I actually tried to get the Dark Menace pommel in my last Order for my Dark Sentinel - was told they couldn't do that one.

Seeings how they made a Dark Manticore emitter for sale in the BYO section - I'd love to see Low & High profile Dark Manticore pommels as well!

The low profile Manticore is awesome on the silver Sentinel; would love to have the option for my Dark Sentinel as well.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4376 on: July 01, 2016, 07:28:30 PM »

I actually tried to get the Dark Menace pommel in my last Order for my Dark Sentinel - was told they couldn't do that one.

It may also be a timing thing. If you request a part when stock is low, they may not want to sell. When they first released the Flam, I had pre-ordered my CE. I had immediately requested to purchase an extra guard-emitter neck, but they said no-go due to quantities. (Speaking of, I need to re-raise the request.)

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4377 on: July 01, 2016, 07:46:55 PM »

It may also be a timing thing. If you request a part when stock is low, they may not want to sell. When they first released the Flam, I had pre-ordered my CE. I had immediately requested to purchase an extra guard-emitter neck, but they said no-go due to quantities. (Speaking of, I need to re-raise the request.)

You and me both.  I need at least one more, but would buy four right now if they put them up for regular sale.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4378 on: July 03, 2016, 03:01:11 AM »

What we really need is updated versions of the Liberator, Standard Issue, and Prophecy, that can accommodate the Emerald Driver, and a V4 Sound board.
Along with some new anodizing options for them, including LE for both the silver and black versions of the Prophecy.   Crimson and Azure options for all three wouldn't hurt either.
I know I have suggested this before, but it bears repeating.
So pay attention US, and get on it.

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4379 on: July 03, 2016, 03:38:24 AM »

Lightwhips!

Also, if the reason UEHG blades tend to be dimmer is because it's a think semi opaque white plastic blade, why not just use tubing that is clear like a standard blad until it gets closer to the edge? Wouldn't that work?

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: