Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489298 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5850 on: March 16, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »

Proph and SI V4s.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5851 on: March 17, 2018, 04:53:43 AM »

i’d like to see a free shipping option, and don’t care if it takes two weeks to get my saber.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5852 on: March 17, 2018, 02:35:15 PM »

UltraSabers does in fact have free shipping promotions within the contiguous United States, DarthJt.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5853 on: March 17, 2018, 04:50:40 PM »

UltraSabers does in fact have free shipping promotions within the contiguous United States, DarthJt.
I was talking about free shipping year round. 

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5854 on: March 17, 2018, 06:12:59 PM »

Ahhh...

I see; you're saying to keep all the other options in place, but just to offer a free option...

That MIGHT be up to USPS, and might not be possible due to weight - or lithium batteries - if they're there.

Also, if that were possible, I'm thinking it would have to be uninsured and untracked, and you'd have to sign a waiver.  Meaning that if it were to get lost or stolen, you'd be eating it.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5855 on: March 17, 2018, 08:36:24 PM »

Ahhh...
I see; you're saying to keep all the other options in place, but just to offer a free option...
Exactly.
That MIGHT be up to USPS, and might not be possible due to weight - or lithium batteries - if they're there.
As far as shipping is concerned according to my mail man, the weight isn't an issue, I however forgot to ask about the batteries.  However, Amazon ships out items with Lithium ion batteries all the time.  I'm guessing that the phone, or tablet you are reading this forum on, has a Lithium Ion battery.
As for shipping costs, that goes by weight, size, etc.  I'm thinking it could be worked into the price of the saber some how, or at least be a smaller charge than Priority Shipping.
Also, if that were possible, I'm thinking it would have to be uninsured and untracked, and you'd have to sign a waiver.  Meaning that if it were to get lost or stolen, you'd be eating it.
I don't think that this is an issue.  If there needs to be some sort of insurance I would be ok with paying at most $5.00 per saber for it, but it would have to count as part of the shipping cost.
I'm just saying that the $20.00 shipping on top of the price of the saber, makes it a little hard to swollow.  I just priced up an Electrum Wind with Diamond for $501.00, including the shipping cost.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5856 on: March 17, 2018, 08:54:50 PM »

I'm just saying that the $20.00 shipping on top of the price of the saber, makes it a little hard to swollow.  I just priced up an Electrum Wind with Diamond for $501.00, including the shipping cost.
Well, you make good points.

I live in Canada myself, so add exchange rate, border fees, and extra time to any shipping option. I never benefit from the free shipping promos even. Tongue  That does make it tough for me to sympathize personally about 20 bucks, but I get it.

Plus, I do find US's prices to be one the best in this market, but again, that's me.

Something to consider...

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5857 on: March 18, 2018, 09:59:56 PM »

Cheaper shipping to be sure. Especially for blades and parts/empties. Ya order a coupler and you spend almost as much on shipping as the part.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

DarthMae
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -8

This mae gets it! (Dark Side points please)

« Reply #5858 on: March 21, 2018, 02:08:17 AM »

I would say a x% discount if it's your first time buying an Ultrasaber (just one), or a discount on shipping or something like that (if it's not implemented yet, proportional to the price of the saber, ex: 15% if the saber's price is > $200, 10% if it's between $150 and $200, 5% if it's between $100 and $150)

I don't know, maybe as an incentive for all those newcomers to this comunity

* What is he doing? I asked for a photo, and what, he’s Jar Jar?

- Just be grateful we got you something, My Lord.

* I can’t use this, Tarkin, and you know that. I need a picture of his face.

- Well, I could tell him to take off his helmet but then he’d, you know, die, so.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #5859 on: March 21, 2018, 03:03:14 AM »

I think it would be cool if you could choose to have two different blade types when buying a saber staff, especially in situations where the staff is two different blade colors and you're going for the better blade type for each. Like saber #1 is a Midgrade and saber #2 is an Ultraedge Midgrade. There's no difference in price of course.

Cheaper shipping to be sure. Especially for blades and parts/empties. Ya order a coupler and you spend almost as much on shipping as the part.

I second this wholeheartedly, nothing kills my drive to order accessories more than to find out that it costs more for shipping (sometimes a lot more for shipping) than the item I'm getting. Especially if it's small stuff like a Covertec wheel.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5860 on: March 21, 2018, 03:16:29 AM »

Another raffle with discount...

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5861 on: March 21, 2018, 03:09:38 PM »

Black decorative buttons for all sabers that have the options like with the Fulcrum and Lost Gray sabers. I want them on a Graflex Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5862 on: March 22, 2018, 02:35:36 PM »

Black decorative buttons for all sabers that have the options like with the Fulcrum and Lost Gray sabers. I want them on a Graflex Tongue
I second this.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5863 on: March 23, 2018, 02:17:28 AM »

I concur, although I would like to see black decorative buttons on the Bellicose.  I'd also really like to see all of the available decorative buttons available for every saber with decorative buttons.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #5864 on: March 23, 2018, 04:01:41 AM »

As a recording engineer and person with ears, I would REALLY like to see the sound font waveforms match up to get rid of the rather nasty clicks in most of the V4 sound fonts. Obsidian is pretty good. Blackstar is alright. Sith, meh. Ancient saber is pretty good. Episode 1 and 2, not so great. Episode 6 is unusable. It sounds like it's going to destroy the speaker and it just plain sounds bad. This is essentially my only complaint about Ultrasabers.
I didn't want to buy a saber with multiple soundfonts just to have to fix them and make my own, and I think the fact that I could is a poor excuse for terrible audio editing.

Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: