Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583]   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489336 times)
CapPoptart
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #8730 on: May 14, 2023, 03:12:19 AM »

Would it be possible to get a pommel/end-cap that screws onto the end of a staff coupler? 

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #8731 on: May 19, 2023, 05:46:12 PM »

I hate to state it, but without smooth swing, there's nothing more in the stores' lineup that I would order.

Since getting hilts with it, everything else (even on sale) doesn't "wow" me.
Seems like the finally heard the demand and caught up on the electronics that was available elsewhere...

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Deathwing01
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8732 on: July 21, 2023, 07:30:16 PM »

Hello
So as a bit of a tangent to lightsabers I wanted to ask about a Sun Blade. I play a lot of DnD and in several long running (2 years all the way up to 14 years and counting) games I have seen players, and been one myself, who have acquired a sun blade. There is a significant roleplay, often crossing into the quasi-cosplay aspect to many of these long running games, and many players go all out to fully create their character and gear for the in person RP events.
Unfortunately there is no product out there that can really be used for a sun blade.  Etsy has some hilt designs you can print, but for a proper sun blade that can light up and really add to the characters - nothing.
So what is a sun blade? in form and function it is very much like a lightsaber, but it has a metal cross guard and an indexable hilt much like a historical longsword might.  Is this something Ultra Sabers might consider putting a model out for?  I ask Ultra Sabers specifically because they already make the omen series sword hilt, which is closer than any other maker presently has come to a sun blade in shape and form, but would get quite a laugh if used as a sun blade stand in.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #8733 on: July 21, 2023, 11:22:45 PM »

Hello
So as a bit of a tangent to lightsabers I wanted to ask about a Sun Blade. I play a lot of DnD and in several long running (2 years all the way up to 14 years and counting) games I have seen players, and been one myself, who have acquired a sun blade. There is a significant roleplay, often crossing into the quasi-cosplay aspect to many of these long running games, and many players go all out to fully create their character and gear for the in person RP events.
Unfortunately there is no product out there that can really be used for a sun blade.  Etsy has some hilt designs you can print, but for a proper sun blade that can light up and really add to the characters - nothing.
So what is a sun blade? in form and function it is very much like a lightsaber, but it has a metal cross guard and an indexable hilt much like a historical longsword might.  Is this something Ultra Sabers might consider putting a model out for?  I ask Ultra Sabers specifically because they already make the omen series sword hilt, which is closer than any other maker presently has come to a sun blade in shape and form, but would get quite a laugh if used as a sun blade stand in.

I would suggest getting a Manticore from ultrasabers.  The emitter is removable. Then add something like the MHS Crossguard Blade holder from the Custom Saber Shop. They are sold out right now but you can put in a request to be notified when they are back in stock.  Hope that helps get you looking in the right direction.

Maximus5567
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8734 on: October 06, 2023, 04:32:54 PM »

EMORY! please hear me!! ULTRAPROFFIE LITE NEOPIXEL WITH BLUETOOTH!!! STILL WANT IN HILT 3w+ SOUND BUT ABILITY TO CAST BLUETOOTH AUDIO TO A PORTABLE SPEAKER LIKE A SONOS OR SOMETHING....ALL THE ADDITIONAL BASS AND ACOUSTICS WHEN NEEDED.

What do you think? If anyone can do it- You can!!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8735 on: October 24, 2023, 12:40:41 AM »

We need like a chatbox thing. I know picture posting isn't really much of a thing for most anymore so x.x The forums just isn't really the same much anymore as when I first joined back then

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dude
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -58

« Reply #8736 on: November 10, 2023, 01:12:27 PM »

Another wish  Smiley Smiley .. 

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #8737 on: December 07, 2023, 10:12:42 PM »

Those new sabers look nice. Although the control box on the deceived is a bit underwhelming. Black and gold look really good.
The count does look a bit too chunky, but at least there's an ultrasabers version of it. cause the angled one they had was nowhere close. good fit for those who likes US takes on legacy sabers.
Engimas are sweet!

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

CapPoptart
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #8738 on: December 08, 2023, 03:43:23 AM »

Those new sabers look nice. Although the control box on the deceived is a bit underwhelming. Black and gold look really good.
The count does look a bit too chunky, but at least there's an ultrasabers version of it. cause the angled one they had was nowhere close. good fit for those who likes US takes on legacy sabers.
Engimas are sweet!

It might be nice to offer an option for the angled control box on the Deceived (like the Spectre).  Still, I'm pleased that it comes with the AV switch by default.  I can't deal with the guarded switch; I usually eat the $15 to upgrade to AV. I'm sure it is priced in etc., but I'm happy not to think about it Wink

Agree re: nice to have an US take on main character weapons.  Dooku is a good choice.  Re: it being chunky; it is hard for me to gauge; the new hilts don't list the dimensions. 

I also like the Enigma series; I just wish it had a MHS emitter.

Randy
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8739 on: December 12, 2023, 12:51:23 AM »

I love the products you guys have but I would love to see your rendition of a Master Sword from Zelda. It's an epic saber with a huge following and it has been known to glow blue in several different games.

Dude
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -58

« Reply #8740 on: December 14, 2023, 09:49:06 PM »

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8741 on: December 19, 2023, 07:47:44 PM »

I found this design to be painfully derivative.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #8742 on: January 05, 2024, 10:13:39 AM »

Right now I'd wanna see what they would do for Sabine, Shin and Baylon's lightsabers. out of curiosity.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8743 on: January 28, 2024, 05:02:51 AM »

US's doesn't seem to be focusing on the premium line of sabers anymore (V4/5, so on) We need another new set in that line of sabers I think =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: