Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Still in character development.  (Read 1524 times)
fresnopete
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

Walter Sobchak - Jedi Bowler

« on: August 16, 2012, 11:20:24 PM »

Hey guys, FresnoPete here, new to the forum and all. I've been doing renfairs for 20+ years and recently had to retire due to a bad back and ankle. I'm getting involved with a local SWS actors group and have been working on character development and costuming. My last role in the renaissance world was that of a Monk, so my Museum Relicas monk's costume has been modified into a Jedi robe. I found a lot of my renfair garb works great in the Star Wars Universe as well. Ordered my first saber, a Hasbro FX with removable blade but I need something I feel confident about using in dueling. My first Ultrasaber order is just a few weeks away to be sure.

I plan to have two complete sets of garb, one Jedi and one "Dark Side" but I'm not sure if I will go full on Sith or just be a disillusioned Jedi. I'm a big guy, 6'' 5" tall and just at 300 lbs, think Stone Cold Steve Austin with a nice beer belly, so either way I'm going to be standing out. If there is anyone with links to Star Wars character development websites I would appreciate the links.

Fast Petey McKay

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:31:18 PM »

Hit me up in pms, and ill help you out, there arent a lot of sites in terms of character development but there is tons of stuff, on costuming. If you are more wanting to come up with a type of character, backstory and whatnot. Im pretty much an encyclopedia of EU (expanded universe) knowledge, and ive both played and game mastered for multiple star wars pen and paper rpg groups.

Also since joining these forums back in march, ive come up with my own Jedi character, that i have one costume for, but am planning on developing a couple more to suit in order to wear to cons.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: