Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sparring Partner Map  (Read 274868 times)
Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #705 on: July 28, 2020, 08:44:22 PM »

I’m about as far from all of y’all as can be. Gulf Coast of Alabama. A little city called Daphne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #706 on: July 28, 2020, 08:48:42 PM »

there are no saber clubs in my area  so i'm trying to get some of my students into lightsaber so far one student has a saber ordered

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #707 on: July 28, 2020, 11:21:27 PM »

Well I'm from north Yorkshire in the UK I have no 1 to spar with yet

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Hymn347
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

>>Light Side Points Please<<

« Reply #708 on: July 28, 2020, 11:47:34 PM »

UPDATE:

Hey gals and guys, I made a quick locator map for people looking for fellow saber folks for LED fun...I am not sure if it is 100% adjustable, viewable, etc.

So take a look and let me know.

I would highly recommend that if you add your data for a pin that you do not give your exact address...like for Ultrasabers I just dropped the pin in the center of the city, even though it is a business I think the address I had was for a home and that would not be cool...so if you enter it I would think a pin in the city or section if a huge city would be all that is needed to get the point across.

Try to view and enter if you want.

Thanks

PS
This is to clean up the 17+ pages of "looking for sparring partners" thread.

http://www.communitywalk.com/ultrasabers_sparring_partners/ultrasabers_sparring_partners/map/1531286

It looks like you have to join, which is easy, or have a member like me, add others...which I am happy to do.

Anyone interested, drop me a PM with a general location...city/town/etc...or the area in a huge city...no addresses please.

Hey sorry I'm just having issues dropping a pin.... is there some trick or a button I don't see?

May the Force guide you and Peace find you.

Cern
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #709 on: August 02, 2020, 03:35:11 PM »

Weird - i havent looked at this map in a while and it seems my marker is gone.

"Evil is never the opposite of good, but rather its destroyer."

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #710 on: August 02, 2020, 03:44:32 PM »

I dont think this has been kept up to date, I suggest to google local saber clubs to your area and reach out to them

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Treva
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #711 on: September 20, 2020, 03:17:31 PM »

I'm new to Ultrasabers and Sabers in general, but I live near DC within an hour West of it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #712 on: October 08, 2020, 05:27:54 PM »

Anyone in or close to the Dublin, Ohio area? I'm not actually there yet but will be at the end of the month. Maybe after all this stuff is over with we can hang and saber duel or talk about sabers, just a thought =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #713 on: October 08, 2020, 06:09:51 PM »

Anyone in or close to the Dublin, Ohio area? I'm not actually there yet but will be at the end of the month. Maybe after all this stuff is over with we can hang and saber duel or talk about sabers, just a thought =]

I used to work in Dublin, on Shier-Rings Road, right near 33 and I-270.  But no, I’m nowhere near there now.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #714 on: October 16, 2020, 03:37:01 AM »

What about anyone in Brecksville, Ohio then? Looks like we'll be moving there instead x.x I'll talk more about it later

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Gray Jedi Ret Soref
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Guardian of Balance

« Reply #715 on: October 16, 2020, 08:38:37 PM »

I’m about as far from all of y’all as can be. Gulf Coast of Alabama. A little city called Daphne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey not too far from me!  I'm in Pensacola.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #716 on: October 16, 2020, 09:16:08 PM »

Hey not too far from me!  I'm in Pensacola.

there is a Jedi Council of Alabama. can find it on facebook.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #717 on: November 03, 2020, 02:00:33 AM »

In Brecksville, Ohio now at this point if anyone close ever wants to hang out, talk sabers, and spar after all this is over with =] My Primary dueling saber will probably be my Dominix V2 in Fire Orange Tongue

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #718 on: November 09, 2020, 10:54:29 PM »

Looking for someone to spar with in Newport News va. Also I am interested in a place where I can learn the seven forms of lightsaber combat.

This should help you with the latter since I live too far to help with the former.  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=2131.0  is a whole topic thread of just that. His "essay" on the 7 lightsaber forms, and mountains of related work and philosophical musings from contributors over the span of a decade. I haven't had enough time for a deep dive yet, but all the comments and what I've managed to read seem to be what you were searching for (or at least the right direction.) Lastly, the final few pages of that topic have the most up to date links on the full document and related articles. May the Force Serve You Well, in your pursuit of perfection; and your lightsaber an extension of the Dark Side of the Force.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points only, please.

« Reply #719 on: January 30, 2021, 04:24:07 AM »

One cranky old Grey Jedi in Niceville, FL (just north of Destin, FL) if anyone wants to come hit me with a saber.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: