Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn RAFFLES!!!  (Read 54391 times)
NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 08:06:50 PM »

It was AWESOME to receive a free saber via a raffle, even though I had an issue with something on it (LONG story), so I just might have to get in on this one too.  I've had my eye on a Guardian for quite a while.  My college refund check is coming within a week or so (my college owes ME money  Cheesy) and if I get it in time, I just might be able to get in on this.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 08:08:02 PM »

I just did a video for Facebook raffle and hopefully it qualifies. I've never won anything before. Tongue Or even had a good enough looking saber to enter in a Facebook raffle. I used my Bellicose. You can almost see the blade color. I think they used an RGB of some type thats super bright even during the day light. Like if anyone remembers I tried doing pics and video during the day but the blades never showed up now on my Bellicose it does.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 08:20:55 PM »

Entered on Facebook and done. Keeping fingers crossed. Cheesy

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 08:21:52 PM »

Another raffle... awesome guys!  What I love about the Facebook raffles is even if you don't win, you still get to see all the awesome pics and video of people with their sabers.  Very cool.

I'll definitely be entering the Facebook one, I'll just have to see if Artorius will help me out in it...

RIPAnakinSolo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

Force Points Please

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 08:38:15 PM »

That video is too cute. By the looks of it that little guy is going to grow up to be a Djem So master!

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 08:38:47 PM »

*facepalm* Nero and Mav doing a video, there goes one First Prize slot... Wink lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »

Sorry Manroon. If I win it though I'll mention you guys in the video review. Tongue And when I get to Cali in December I'll see if I can bring the Monarch with me so either of you guys can play/duel with it. I actually plan on bringing my Bellicose with me. Got any ideas of how I can bring everything with me on the plane?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 08:48:31 PM »

*facepalm* Nero and Mav doing a video, there goes one First Prize slot... Wink lol

Haha naw, there are some good vids up there already... and I expect to see a lot more!  It's gonna be tough competition, that's for sure...

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »

True that Nero, true that. lol Be interesting to see who wins either way!

Sorry Manroon. If I win it though I'll mention you guys in the video review. Tongue And when I get to Cali in December I'll see if I can bring the Monarch with me so either of you guys can play/duel with it. I actually plan on bringing my Bellicose with me. Got any ideas of how I can bring everything with me on the plane?

lol Thanks? If you want to get them through on the plane, from what I understand, all you have to do is pull the blades out (probably remove the batteries too but I'm not sure), and they can go in your baggage just like a flashlight or whatever. Pretty sure you can't get them into Carry On though, but I could be wrong. I know one member on here awhile back got his on. Even took a pic of it sitting in the airplane window to prove it. XD

I am not a color...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »

But what about the blades? I know I would have to take the batts out because if an accidental power on were to happy then bye bye. Tongue Be like that episode of the Simpsons when they wen't to Japan and Bart kept turning on his GameBoy on purpose just to stall their plane. Tongue I'd totally do that if it were possible. Lol.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 09:57:01 PM »

I think the blades just go in your normal checked baggage, but again I'm not 100% sure. If you have or can get an initiate blade or two by then, I'd recommend taking that instead. It will fit in most suitcases and you won't have to worry about a special bag.

I am not a color...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2012, 10:12:46 PM »

I think the blades just go in your normal checked baggage, but again I'm not 100% sure. If you have or can get an initiate blade or two by then, I'd recommend taking that instead. It will fit in most suitcases and you won't have to worry about a special bag.

If it were me I'd just take my fencing case and pack my clothes in there... but then again not everyone has a fencing case Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 10:57:57 PM »

I'll see what I can do. If I can pull it off I'll try to get some sick California shots especially posing by the Vegas sign since we will be driving through anyway. Cheesy "Saber play carefully! Come back soon!". That's how the sign should be. Tongue

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 11:12:55 PM »

Tis a pity you can't haunt Star Trek the Experience since they closed it. I'd have loved to see a Klingon pose with an Ultrasaber. lol

I am not a color...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 11:37:36 PM »

Lol. I'd totally go.My brother more though. Though we don't have costumes yet. I found that site though that allows you to build a costume kinda like the MHS builder. If I get enough bday money I may go for one. I just want the tunic and pants really. I can get my own shirt and boots. Plus I was planning on doing a Luke ROTJ style belt how his was just cool looking cloth, nothing fancy, bulky, or had lots of metal. Too bad that's out now though. My brother would've loved to go. Hes the Trekkie in the family. Tongue Were both Star Wars nerds but hes more of a Trekkie. Oh well.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: