Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 15 days off  (Read 1369 times)
xango
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« on: October 03, 2012, 03:41:29 AM »

Hi guys, I have been working around the mixing of Iaido and SW LS forms and is very hard, still, some nice moves and techniques have come out quite well, Iaido relies in 4 basic principles, unsheathing, attacking, cleaning the blood (chiburi) and sheath again (noto), the chiburi with the LS although have no particular use, it looks great and elegant as a form of good bye or show respect for the opponent. And since the Noto is impossible, I am working on a belt holder where I can put my LS hilt horizontal, This way, the Noto probably will be able.

I love my Dominix v3 with sound so much that I do not want to train with it, so I just ordered a initiate LE v2 AS without sound to train with style and no worries. I also coach 4 flag football teams and between this and sabering I pull the muscle in my right arm, went to the Dr. And now I have to be 15 days without movement, I really hope that in a month or 2 I can have some work done for you guys, thks for reading.

Light side all the way!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 04:22:09 AM »

Might be a good time to work the other arm.  You might see some new things that you have not thought of doing before now.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

xango
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 12:47:23 AM »

Blue, I have thought about it, now, you gave me the push starting as right now, cheers buddy!

Light side all the way!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: