Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1306957 times)
Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #450 on: July 04, 2013, 11:42:52 AM »

i just want help trusting myself with my own feelings again.. been single for nearly 10 years... and i know its cause i wont allow myself to open my trust to anyone... kinda hard to trust another person... when every time you do.. they cheat on you.... i may be old fashioned.. but last i checked.. when someone is nice to you.. its general common sense to be nice back.... apparently i was wrong 3 times... and so.. i have been on a "celibate" run for .. well almost 10-12 years now... stopped counting.... one big key factor in this, is STD's.. they scare the hell out of me.... as well as the idea of "pay it forward"... think about that, and the odds of getting an STD are almost 75% and rising with each person you are with.

i don't even have female friends.. (part of my trust issue) i am well aware that not all females are this way... but i get the jest that most female, are concerned with 2 things.. money, and nice cars..... if i aint got one or the other, im nothing...  guess what, i aint got either, and probably wont for another 20 years... yea im this badly depressed when it comes to relationships.. just needed to vent it off my chest.. been kinda a sad morning.. just feeling extra lonely lately..

i guess spending ever dime i had when i was in a relationship to make her smile was just not enough.... they all had to go and sleep with another... could have at last broken up with me before hand... instead i get to hear from friends....

well there is my "aww, poor guy" rant/vent.. run with it how you please.. 

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #451 on: July 04, 2013, 01:00:00 PM »

sorry to hear you've had a bad run with women. we aren't all that bad you know, im sure one day the right woman will come along for you. and if all a woman wants is money, she aint worth it, she just aint worth it. you shouldn't need to shower a woman with money and expensive things for her to love you.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #452 on: July 04, 2013, 03:17:29 PM »

sorry to hear you've had a bad run with women. we aren't all that bad you know, im sure one day the right woman will come along for you. and if all a woman wants is money, she aint worth it, she just aint worth it. you shouldn't need to shower a woman with money and expensive things for her to love you.

i promise you, it was not expensive, never was as i didnt have that kinda money,  it just put s smile on there faces that i thought of something to get them.. or that id invite them , and if they wanted thier folks to dinner. that i was willing to get to know her folks as well... other wise.. it all comes down to me.. cant trust myself to talk to females anymore, i always stick my foot in my mouth... or that voice in my head says, its just gonna turn put like the others... some guy that kooler and more wealthy, with a badass car will come along in a month and she will be done with me.. heart broken again... thus i have for the most part given up on "the hunt" as its a waste of my energy.. as for the right one coming along, unfortunately she will probably pass right by me and never know it.. as i am not "hunting" so she wont even know im there... 

guess imma have to try to save up money and decide on a new state to live in, cause Florida is not workin out... but thats gonna be another 5-10 years before i got the funds to move around...   its just one of those mornings .. no work to keep my mind off the stupid things.. ok, thats my last crummy boo hoo rant on loneliness and relationships..  thanks for thoughts B1ondeange1..

carry on saber forumites.. carry on

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #453 on: July 04, 2013, 03:57:13 PM »

Hey Genkaku? There's an old saying:

You will always miss 100% of the shots you never take.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #454 on: July 04, 2013, 05:06:26 PM »

true enough.. my problem is im out of ammo

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #455 on: July 04, 2013, 05:32:02 PM »

Life will always throw obstacles into your path. It is up to you to decide if they will be roadblocks or stepping stones to something better.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #456 on: July 04, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »

You can't blame the guy for apologizing... You DID admit to being from California, which can inspire pity in anyone...  Smiley  Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Tongue

Still better than Texas... Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #457 on: July 04, 2013, 06:57:49 PM »

Still better than Texas... Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue

Awww... *pats Hobbie on the head* Aren't you just adorable...

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #458 on: July 04, 2013, 07:08:24 PM »

Hey Genkaku? There's an old saying:

You will always miss 100% of the shots you never take.
quite right, and sometimes you have to step outside of your comfort zone a little- be brave, and talk to a girl you like Smiley if you always think negatively, then its hard to let something good happen, you might have the perfect person in front of you and you aren't allowing yourself the chance to get to know that perfect person. I know, its far easier to say that than to act it, especially if you are feeling down it can be hard to act outside your comfort zone Smiley but youll get there in the end. have some faith and confidence in yourself Smiley *hug*
though I know im not the best to offer relationship advice, I never had to worry about the whole dating scene thankfully, ive got the advantage of soon marrying my high school sweetheart. but im sure your time- and miss perfect- will come  Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #459 on: July 04, 2013, 07:11:09 PM »

Awww... *pats Hobbie on the head* Aren't you just adorable...

Well, I am a hobbit.

Wink

Tsurabisu
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

« Reply #460 on: July 05, 2013, 04:00:50 AM »

Wow... Bad year for fireworks here. Heck, back on the farm, we lived less than a mile from a swamp and I have NEVER seen mosquitos this bad. We all took our sabers out and when you turned them on, all you could see is a cloud of the little bastards. It was so bad that my daughter, who loves fireworks, asked to go home not even half way through the show.
Hope everyone else's night was better.

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #461 on: July 05, 2013, 04:10:14 AM »

Ugh... The fourth... I love it, but I hate it. I'm okay watching fireworks, when I'm inside my brain doesn't differentiate that those are fun fireworks and not sounds of war... Makes for a miserable night lol.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #462 on: July 05, 2013, 04:25:42 AM »

Ugh... The fourth... I love it, but I hate it. I'm okay watching fireworks, when I'm inside my brain doesn't differentiate that those are fun fireworks and not sounds of war... Makes for a miserable night lol.

Last year my neighbors were playing with fireworks, and as soon as I heard the first one go off, I immediately ran outside to make sure the windows on my car were closed! It wasn't until I got back inside, that I realized it was fireworks, not thunder. XD

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #463 on: July 05, 2013, 04:35:03 AM »

Last year my neighbors were playing with fireworks, and as soon as I heard the first one go off, I immediately ran outside to make sure the windows on my car were closed! It wasn't until I got back inside, that I realized it was fireworks, not thunder. XD

I live just off an Indian reservation so its WWIII every fourth of july, I really should learn to take the 5th off.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #464 on: July 05, 2013, 04:37:58 AM »

Lol like I said, I love watching fireworks. My tactical computer goes into overdrive when I hear explosions and gunfire... And fireworks sound like explosions and gunfire lol.

There have been some fun reactions my family can attest to.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: