Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1313134 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #705 on: October 26, 2013, 05:18:22 AM »

So yeah. My costume will have to be on hold for now but it'll get done for sure. Might even do both a Jedi and Sith costume. Still going for a nice Graflex saber and that'll be my costuming saber. I'll be okay after awhile. Anyone feel free to PM me.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #706 on: October 26, 2013, 11:55:46 AM »

..........I hate deer. Seriously one of the dumbest and most destructive animals on this earth. Yeah I just hit 2 deer, a stupid doe and her stupid fawn! Broke my left mirror, dented my hood & my bumper, and who knows what's under the hood?! Time to put the old Stratus to rest.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #707 on: October 26, 2013, 02:50:45 PM »

Dodge Stratus is a good car too. I've been wanting one myself. Or Intrepid.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #708 on: October 26, 2013, 03:09:56 PM »

Sorry your stuck in that kind of a situation Zren. I've moved 14 time because of my parents. The 14th time was my doing. But I'm a lot happier now then I was then. If any thing Zren you could "try", to get a job and move out. If that's not an option do to the circumstances, then maybe you could seek help from family if they are able.  Undecided

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #709 on: October 26, 2013, 05:33:21 PM »

Sorry your stuck in that kind of a situation Zren. I've moved 14 time because of my parents. The 14th time was my doing. But I'm a lot happier now then I was then. If any thing Zren you could "try", to get a job and move out. If that's not an option do to the circumstances, then maybe you could seek help from family if they are able.  Undecided

Ah moving...due to my hippie cultist parents I had to move and change schools 10 times before I got to High School...3 times during HS, but I left to be on my own at 16yrs old to stay in the same school...then once I went into the military, not including schools, just moving with the family...14 times in 21yrs...another 3 times since I retired in 2003.

So in my life, 48yrs, I have moved at least 30 times...not including schools I attended for 1-6 months and not considering the moves before I started elementary school.

It is what it is...gypsy by situation I guess lol.

Light side points please Smiley

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #710 on: October 26, 2013, 09:08:46 PM »

A gypsy when convenient or as needed. Never the less it was and is inconvenient. I wish I had a chance to make friends but ... ya...every time the fuzz got to close was...nightmarish.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #711 on: October 26, 2013, 09:41:53 PM »

Were doing good now. Just a bump in the road for my mom and dad. You know how that goes. I was just pissed when it was all happening. Were all good now though so no worries. But still don't be afraid to join the Facebook fan page. =] I'll be getting my Jedi costume done here very soon. Found under shirts for my tunics that I want to use. Top will be white and under will be a brown turtle neck. Hope you guys like everything. The white shirt has a V neck look so that's cool. Like it has the standard neck but then has a V neck pattern. Found the dark tan pants that I've been looking for too. Then I'll be getting me the dark brown Jedi robe from Jedi Robe America. Got the boots and belt figured out too. I'll keep updates on my costume thread though as it goes on.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #712 on: November 09, 2013, 09:32:56 AM »

Sorry guys. We are still having money problems. I want to get my Bellicose fixed up so its working again but I can't no matter what I think of to do for it. I hope Deep can help me out somehow.  I want to turn it to a stunt saber but any idea I think of fails. Its just a stressed time for us right now since were still new to California and have no regular jobs yet. I hope things change for us though. My Bellicose has been out of commission for too long. I don't know how to stunt the saber up myself or I would.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #713 on: November 09, 2013, 09:09:51 PM »

..........I hate deer. Seriously one of the dumbest and most destructive animals on this earth. Yeah I just hit 2 deer, a stupid doe and her stupid fawn! Broke my left mirror, dented my hood & my bumper, and who knows what's under the hood?! Time to put the old Stratus to rest.

Sorry, hadn't checked the Venting thread in a while.

Deer are darn tasty, but suck at crossing the road.  Of course, the real fun lies in being 17 and trying to explain to your parents how you managed to hit and kill a deer in a petting zoo... I let y'all think on that one for a bit.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #714 on: November 09, 2013, 09:17:26 PM »

Sorry guys. I'll be good after awhile. Just going through some bs stuff right now. When I get my Bellicose back up and running again I'll be better. That saber seems to calm me down the most. Got any sabers that seem to calm you down on a bad day?

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #715 on: November 09, 2013, 11:35:57 PM »

Sorry, hadn't checked the Venting thread in a while.

Deer are darn tasty, but suck at crossing the road.  Of course, the real fun lies in being 17 and trying to explain to your parents how you managed to hit and kill a deer in a petting zoo... I let y'all think on that one for a bit.

Don't know how you managed that, unless you brought your Lightsaber there...

Technically I got my double doe for the season. And this was before deer season opened! Lol
Seriously though now I have a fear of the dark when I drive. I need to talk to the insurance company still about what I'm going to do with the car. Do I total it out and use the check to get a newer car? Should I try to get it fixed? I don't know yet but I really would like a new car (new for me anyway.)

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #716 on: November 10, 2013, 01:49:33 AM »

Don't know how you managed that, unless you brought your Lightsaber there...

Technically I got my double doe for the season. And this was before deer season opened! Lol
Seriously though now I have a fear of the dark when I drive. I need to talk to the insurance company still about what I'm going to do with the car. Do I total it out and use the check to get a newer car? Should I try to get it fixed? I don't know yet but I really would like a new car (new for me anyway.)

Hmmm... 22 years ago, young, stupid, and in possession of entirely more car than I should have been driving, or at least the way I was driving it.  1971 Plymouth Duster, 340 small block, 3x2bbl carbs... I was racing a friend down a gravel road (yeah, I know) and totally ate it in a curve.  Lost all traction (80mph on gravel, DUH!) drifted sideways, jumped a ditch, went through a fence, and managed to launch some poor startled deer over my roof that belonged to a guy who hand raised them for petting zoo's.  Only ended up with a busted headlight and some scratched paint.  The owner was nice and had been young and stupid once upon a time so no charges were pressed, he just made me come back the next day and fix the fence.

Sadly, you'll continue to see brown blurs out of the corner of your eyes for a while as you drive.  If the insurance wants to total the car, it's hard convincing them otherwise, and many times they won't pay to repair a vehicle they say is totaled.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #717 on: November 11, 2013, 04:11:25 AM »

I grow weary of two things lately: 

1.  People asking my honest opinion and when I give it, they get angry or annoyed at my answer.

2.  I ask a serious question and people think it is a joke. 

Here is a wake up call.  Your ego means nothing to me because your ego adds no value to my life.  If I offer to help you, it is because I genuinely want to help.  Believe me, I have much better things to do and much more exciting things on my horizon.

I desire knowledge.  I work hard to achieve it.  When I hit a serious roadblock or I enter an area that I am completely ill equipped to handle or too uncomfortable to proceed forward, I ask for help.  That is what a true scientist and researcher does.  Berating me or offering snide remarks will simply make me identify you as the dung hill that you are. 

What I have offered to others was done in genuine concern and in the spirit of sharing knowledge to make your road less difficult than when I had to travel it.  Your road will not be that easy any further.  A free ride is not free because someone has to pay for it. 

A fellow traveler offered me a name for it today.  He called it an Apex.  He is right.  I will go no further.  The fellow traveler will know that he helped me but in a strange way he'll never know just how much he helped above the question that was asked. 

Thanks for listening.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

rezeb360
Knight Major

« Reply #718 on: November 11, 2013, 12:42:17 PM »

Sorry guys. I'll be good after awhile. Just going through some bs stuff right now. When I get my Bellicose back up and running again I'll be better. That saber seems to calm me down the most. Got any sabers that seem to calm you down on a bad day?
All of my saber calm me down. But my Fae Alda is my favorite. Grin Was Deep able to help you with your saber?

Sin Obsidian
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #719 on: November 12, 2013, 11:34:29 PM »

Once upon a time I lived in the little town of Foxboro Massachusetts. My friends, in their knowledge of my infinite boredom, introduced me to a little night club down in Providence Rhode Island called simply "Hell". One foggy December evening I was on my way home from the club, and while on the highway off ramp I exited a fog bank and found myself face to side with deer. Even after stomping on the breaks, I hit the deer and sent it (thanks to the curve of ramp) off into the meridian, kicking and and running as it rocketted off into the sky. I had a few dents in the hood and some fur on the headlight.

However, I know get to tell this story about how when I was younger when I was coming back from Hell on Christmas Eve I got to see a flying deer.

I follow my own path.
I know the power of the Dark side,
And the peace of the Light.
I am the serenity of balance.
All the universe is a false-reality,
I pledge myself to my beliefs,
For I have found true life
In the balance of the Dark and the Light.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: